1 Mile Power Walk And Join our #5MileChallenge!

Add more steps to your day and get fit walking the pounds away! This one mile power indoor walking workout will help you stick with your walking routine no matter what the weather is like outside. We’ll also help you prevent joint strain by mixing up your moves while you walk in a small space.
Get ready to power things up for this mile — be ready to start walking at a brisk pace once you hit play.
Level: All
Equipment: None
Intensity: Moderate, Low Impact
Oh, and be sure to watch out for Peanut, our french bulldog pup, in this vid! She heard we were going for a walk and wanted to get in on the action too 🙂
Did you walk with us? Leave me a comment below and let me know!
1 Mile Power Walk Free Full Length Video
avataravataravataravatar

• Kim P February 4, 2017, 2:14 pm

Thank you! Love the workouts, I used weight today with the 20 min & it was Awesome💪

• Dimples June 2, 2015, 4:03 pm

Finishing up a 30 Day Yoga Practice and doing this 1 Mile Power Walk today before I complete Day 30 of my yoga practice is a great way to transition into more vigorous workouts. Looking forward to doing more of the 5 Mile Challenge in the coming days 🙂
    Thanks again!

• Madonna Smith June 1, 2015, 4:50 pm

Just finished as Day 1 of #5MileChallenge for the first part of my workout. Loved that it is 20 minutes AND a mile. Thanks, Jessica (and Peanut)

• Lisa Muis June 1, 2015, 3:04 pm

What a real nice workout to end the day! Took my stepcount 2,00 steps up!

• carol May 28, 2015, 10:03 pm

loved this workout, all the new ones are great! Thanks so much Jessica.
    PS I love your workout clothes, especially in this 1 mile walk, can you tell us the brand of workout pants you wear?

• Laura May 28, 2015, 2:21 pm

Thanks for this great 1 Mile Blast to help me reach my 5 Mile Goal for the day. l I love this and I hope you make more for the 5 Mile Challenge, even though I do absolutely love your new 5 Fat Burning Mile Walk Digital download!

• Angie May 26, 2015, 7:54 am

Love this! Another great video! Looking forward to the #5MILECHALLENGE!! Thanks for being awesome!! 🙂

• Wendy May 25, 2015, 4:41 pm

Enjoyed this 1 mile quick walk after completing your 30 minute kickboxing video. Your challenges truly keep me going.

• Elaine May 25, 2015, 3:48 am

Thank you for another great workout video. Looking forward to the 5 mile challenge.