1 Mile “Wake Up and Walk!” Low Impact Indoor Power Walking Workout

GET OUR “WALK ON: 5 FAT BURNING MILES” DVD!

GET OUR “MIAMI RHYTHMS” MUSIC MIX HERE

Start your day off on the right foot (or simply give your brain and body a wake up call anytime of day or night) by adding more steps to your day and get fit walking the pounds away! This one mile power indoor walking workout will help you stick with your walking routine no matter what the weather is like outside. We’ll also help you prevent joint strain by mixing up your moves while you walk in a small space. This routine is also a great early morning alternative to an outdoor walk.

We’re going to hit the road right away so be ready to start walking at a brisk pace once you hit play!

Level: All

Equipment: None

Intensity: Moderate, Low Impact

Did you walk with us? Did you catch Peanut’s magic trick? Leave me a comment below and let me know!

1 Mile Wake Up and Walk Free Indoor Power Walking Video

avataravataravatar

• Yvette Soulliere May 14, 2017, 10:18 am

WOW!!! I saw your indoor walking video some time ago and saved it but had not tried it until today! I am 56 years old with OA in both knees (left worse than the right) am admittedly slightly overweight and not high on the exercise scale lol. I recently decided to get my act in gear and start moving!! Started doing a 30 minute workout on the treadmill (just purchased) everyday and today did your 1 Mile Wake Up and Walk Low Impact workout. I’m dying lol but absolutely loved it!! Might not have gotten my co-ordination in sync but I’m sure that will come. Thank you Jessica it was amazing <3

• Justine Putot August 17, 2016, 10:34 pm

Hi Jessica,

Amazing post!
    I’m really going to enjoy this power walk!
    Thanks to you ;))

• LaTonya Washington October 24, 2015, 12:38 pm

Thank you Jessica! This is the first video I started woking out to…i needed to be more active, i was working out after work everyday but i know i needed to do more. So, I had pushed myself to wake up at 4am instead of 5am so I can get an early morning workout. I applaud you and I thank u for this great workout. I then moved onto the 25 min cardio boot camp and today I did the 15min belly buns and thighs sculp. Yesterday I purchased Walk On 21 day weight loss plan in which I will begin Monday. So again I thank you!

• Jessica Smith October 25, 2015, 9:42 am

Great job LaTonya! We can’t wait to keep walking with you 🙂

• Angela October 17, 2015, 1:12 pm

Hi Jessica,

I am 62 years young and have knee issues and have followed several of your YouTube videos which I find really great. I recently ordered the 5 Fat burning miles dvd but have yet to try it out as my laptop has broken. Is there a way I can download it to my iPad?

Thank you for the great YouTube videos, I love your workouts way better than another instructors that I used before discovering yours.

• Jessica Smith October 17, 2015, 6:01 pm

Hi Angela! Thanks for purchasing our DVD! We do offer digital download versions of all of our DVDs which can be purchased in our digital store here (they can be downloaded to your ipad). Since our DVDs and download products are managed separately we aren’t able to offer any exchanges from one product to another. Amazon’s return policy allows for 30 days for a full refund if you’d prefer to purchase the digital version. Hope that helps!

• Angela October 19, 2015, 12:15 pm

Thank you Jessica!

I will certainly use the digital downloads in future as I have a collection of workout DVDs on there already.

• Maggie September 18, 2015, 8:53 pm

Jessica thank you soooo much for your Wake up and Walk, and 1 mile power walk DVDs love them both. I am 71 yrs, and trying to keep fit, strong, and healthy, thank you once again, take care…

• Jessica Smith September 19, 2015, 7:26 pm

Thanks Maggie! So happy to hear you are enjoying walking with us! You are an inspiration – keep up the great work you are doing taking care of your body and your health. We’ll see you for a workout soon 🙂

• Dimples August 26, 2015, 2:21 pm

Just a great energizing workout, especially on a day like today where someone can end up staying glued to their computers, trying to submerge themselves in work but actually being absorbed in news of trouble in the world. This is something positive that I can do for myself that ends up helping me feel much better afterwards.
    As always, thank you Jessica 🙂

• Emma August 21, 2015, 12:45 pm

Thank you Jessica for another great workout, I feel so much better when I have done them, even if my muscles don’t! I really appreciate all your hard work and enthusiasm.