10 Motivating Weight Loss and Fitness Quotes to Keep You Going for Your Goals

Sometimes we all need a little extra motivation! Here are 10 of our favorite inspirational sayings to help you stay on track towards your goals (be sure to Pin your favorite ones!):

No+goal+was+ever+met+without+a+little+sweat

#1: No goal was ever met without a little SWEAT!

Whether+you+think+you+can+or+you+think+you+can't+you're+right

#2: Whether you think you CAN or you think you CAN’T, you’re right.

No+matter+how+slow+you+go,+you+are+still+lapping+everybody+on+the+couch.

#3: No matter how slow you go, you are still lapping everybody on the couch.

Health+is+the+new+wealth

#4: Health is the new wealth.

Sweat+is+your+fat+crying.+Let+it+bawl.

#5: Sweat is your fat crying. Let it bawl.

Progress.+Not+Perfection.

#6: Progress, not perfection.

When+you+feel+like+giving+up+remember+why+you+started

#7: When you feel like giving up, remember why you started.

Sometimes+the+hardest+part+is+just+showing+up.

#8: Sometimes the hardest part is just showing up.

You+are+too+smart+to+be+the+only+thing+standing+in+your+way

#9: You are too smart to be the only thing standing in your way!

The+seeds+you+plant+today+take+time+to++GROW+

#10: The seeds you plant today take time to grow.. keep at it and soon your success will start to show!

And if you are really struggling to find the motivation to move, it may not be YOU, it could be your workout! Check out our inspiring (and FUN!) “Walk On: 21 Day Weight Loss Plan” program — it’s everything you need to succeed at weight loss without beating up your body in the process.

avataravataravataravataravatar

• Kathye Epley January 9, 2016, 11:09 am

Thanks for the inspiration. You keep me motivated at the ripe old age of 58. You (and your mom) are amazing!

• Toni November 1, 2015, 6:16 am

(I’m doing the 21 day workout) but I thank you for the encouragement. I love, “Sweat is your fat crying. Let it bawl!” I laughed out loud over that and plan to have sobbing fat because of your workouts. Lol. ????

• Justine Leger October 25, 2015, 5:46 pm

I love you. You can get me motivated. Your videos are so fun and easy and they keep me coming back for more. I always feel great after. Thank you so much!!!

• Jasmine September 4, 2015, 1:47 am

Thank you, Jessie. I love all those quotes! I’ve been doing your 15 days workout and September challenge since I subscribed. I’ve been exercising for many years but this time I’ve decided to lose 5kg to make myself a lot happier. I still keep 10km running 5-6 days a week and yoga every day but I get bored with many cardio videos (not the yoga that I do, though) that I was doing.. My diet aside, I seriously need to gain some muscle and lose fat and you know what… I love your workout!!! Each video clip makes me feel want to exercise and doesn’t bore me at all! Your energy and explanation and what you do in those videos are fantastic! Thank you!

• Jessica Smith September 4, 2015, 10:30 am

Love to hear that Jasmine! Keep up the great work you are doing 🙂

• Mynett August 17, 2015, 8:52 am

I love all the quotes …I turned 59 this August…I’m pretty active and I eat pretty healthy,but I was not constant. I fell in April and fractured my neck and was sideline for 3months…when the neck braces came off I could bearly move my neck and upper body. I started looking for some yoga exercises and came across your vidoes. They are wonderful. I’m moving more each day. I’m not perfect or even look pretty doing some of these moves lol! But I’m moving again..thank you for some fun motivating work outs..59 and still moving

• Esther July 28, 2015, 8:04 am

“Don’t compare yourself to others, because it’s not about their prgress, it’s about your own”
    – Ashley Horrman

• Lucy July 21, 2015, 1:26 pm

Great tips for when I lack motivation. I’m following your exercise workouts here in England, United Kingdom. They have made such a difference not only to my physical well being but also my mental attitude is more positive now too. Thanks so much for your efforts to get us fitter all around the globe!

• Patricia May 19, 2015, 5:31 pm

gracias Jessica!!!!!!

• janet kunyarimwe May 16, 2015, 12:30 am

thanks Jessie’s for the motivation my husband was discouraging me…

• Jessie May 10, 2015, 8:44 pm

Jessica! Thank you for the motivation. I was about to walk out for my spinning class, this is just what I needed before leaving.

Thank you!
    -Jessie

• Johannah May 6, 2015, 10:11 am

Just printed several of these out as good reminders – thanks so much for putting all of these together – and THANK YOU for your website and workouts and advice and inspiration – working out with you in Mexico.

• Alessandra April 21, 2015, 3:43 pm

Thank you Jessica, from Italy! You – and Peanut – are amazing!!

• Amy April 18, 2015, 5:25 pm

Thanks for the motivation, Jessica!