Join our Summer of Strength Challenge!

Are you ready for a Summer of Strength?

Forget training for a bikini, we want to help you train for a fun filled, action packed life instead! That’s why our summer challenge is all about helping you build strength in so many ways.

The plan includes 28 workouts to be completed in 28 days (don’t worry, we’re including active rest day workouts to help you avoid overtraining) with an emphasis on building strength in four specific ways — muscular strength, endurance, power and function.

We’ve put together a periodized rotation (to help you train just like althetes do) of our FREE Youtube workout videos to help you maximize your results, energy and motivation during the month of July.

All you need to do to join this FREE program is sign up HERE for our email list. We’ll be sending out all the details on Saturday, July 4th.

Have a friend that might enjoy the program too? Pin, tweet, post or phone a friend and invite them to join in! The more people you have on your team the more likely you are to stay accountable and succeed with the plan.

Get ready.. this plan begins on Monday July 6th 2015!

Summer of Strength Challenge_JESSICASMITHTV

avataravataravatar

• Amber October 28, 2015, 6:09 am

How can I access the details of this challenge now? I signed up to the email list, but was emailed a 15 day challenge instead? I am in Australia and getting ready for summer over here…

• Jessica Smith October 28, 2015, 10:24 am

This challenge has ended Amber but if you stay on our email list you’ll be notified of our next one once it’s here 🙂

• Amber October 28, 2015, 5:18 pm

Would it be possible to have the schedule so I could do it now? Our seasons are reversed here in the southern hemisphere – summer is approaching!

• Smitha July 19, 2015, 2:14 am

Hi Jessica… I have subscribed but did not receive the week 2 schedule… Please help

• Gail July 14, 2015, 7:56 pm

I would like to join even though I’m a week late. Please send to me

• Jessica Smith July 15, 2015, 10:27 am

Hi Gail- If you sign up for our email list you can catch up with the challenge at your own pace. The challenge emails are sent out on Sat at 1pm EST 🙂

• Michal July 13, 2015, 2:25 am

Hi,
    To my sorrow, I too am on your email list, and did not receive this challenge.

Looking forward to it.

Many thanks.

• Diane July 8, 2015, 10:25 am

Hi Jessica. I am on your email list, but I did not receive this challenge. I am very motivated and ready to start. Please help!

• Amber July 7, 2015, 11:28 pm

Hi Jessica,
    I want to start the challenge, I’m on your email list but didn’t receive an email.

• Nicole July 6, 2015, 2:47 pm

Hi Jessica, I’m in! It’s actually the middle of winter here, but need a new goal and love your workouts. Let the DOMs begin! Nic xx

• Nicole July 1, 2015, 7:12 am

I am so glad I found you … I did your prenatal workouts while pregnant and now I need to lose the baby weight … You are a real inspiration and I enjoy working out with you