Our Community T-Shirt is Here!

Frenchie Fitness T-Shirt

Do you love french bulldogs? Working out? Then this is the shirt for you! Stay motivated and have more fun with your exercise plan when you wear this versatile t-shirt.  Here are a few things that we love about this shirt (besides Peanut, of course):
It’s a v-neck tee, which makes it super versatile – you can wear it for a workout or while running errands (if you don’t mind Peanut’s face on your front, haha!).

The shirt is made of a poly/cotton/rayon mix that is super comfortable and allows for a flattering fit – not too loose but not too tight either.

The shirt also features wider cut sleeves and a curved bottom hem with durable side seam construction, plus the design is imprinted digitally for greater durability.

It’s available in women’s S-XXL sizes and in four fun colors.

A portion of the t-shirt sales proceeds go directly back into helping to fund all of our free YouTube Channel videos (upgrading equipment, editing, music licensing, etc), making this a fun way to help support our team.

If you order one, please share of pic of you in it with us on social media (don’t forget to tag us @JESSICASMITHTV)!

Thank you for all of your support #JSTVFit Team! We couldn’t do this without you!

avataravataravataravatar

• Moira January 15, 2017, 12:10 am

Can I buy the t shirts in the UK please?

• Karissa June 18, 2015, 5:43 pm

I love you Jessica and Peanut!

• Melissa/Maligator May 5, 2015, 1:32 pm

The ordering is still very slow and seems they have sold out of everything above size Large! I hope a large will fit! Also, for further tees I like the phrase Sweat Is Your Fat Crying & If you Look Good After A workout You Didn’t do It Right! Could have Peanut laying on her back for that one! I look forward to seeing if it fits and posing for a pic for social media!

• Jessica Smith May 5, 2015, 2:28 pm

Hi Melissa! Thanks for checking out our t-shirt! The shirt is available is sizes S-XL and they do not sell out as they are printed on demand, so you can select any size within that range you’d like to order 🙂 Hope that helps and thanks for your support!

• Benji May 4, 2015, 10:53 pm

Any plans on making the design available in men’s sizes? Or at least non-v neck style? I love it. It’s awesome! But I’m not a fan of V-necks, and generally only wear men’s. The design is looking great, though. Glad to see Peanut featured. I love when Peanut makes an appearance in the videos. 🙂

• Jessica Smith May 2, 2015, 11:03 am

Sorry for the issues with the order site everybody! It seems there were so many people trying to order yesterday at the same time that it caused some bugs with the system. It seems to be working fine today but please let us know if you still experience any issues placing an order. Thanks so much for your support and patience! 🙂

• Amy May 1, 2015, 11:53 pm

The order site won’t let me pick a size. =(

• Julie May 1, 2015, 6:24 pm

Can’t wait to get mine but the link does not go to an order form. Maybe there’s a problem on my end but I wanted to let you know. Thanks!

• Kelli May 2, 2015, 12:19 am

I couldn’t get it to work either 🙁