Jessica Smith and In Wellness Systems LLC make no warranties, express or implied, as to the completeness, accuracy, or appropriateness for any purpose of any information or content contained in its programs. Please seek advice of professionals as appropriate regarding the evaluation of any specific information, opinion, advice or content.
This site and its featured experts do not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. The contents of the website, such as video, text, graphics, images, and other material contained on the site (“Content”) are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Please be sure to consult your doctor before beginning this or any other exercise program. The information and exercises provided are for entertainment purposes only; and are not to be interpreted as a recommendation for a specific treatment plan, product, or course of action. Exercise is not without its risks, and this or any other exercise program may result in injury. The exercise instruction and advice presented are in no way intended as a substitute for medical consultation.
Copying or reposting of information posted on this site without permission is strictly prohibited. If you would like to feature quotes, posts, photos or clips from our site, please contact us directly for permission.
Stock photos licensed through Shutterstock.com. All professional original photography by Vanessa Rogers Photography unless otherwise noted.
INTRODUCTION AND ACCEPTANCE
Welcome to jessicasmithtv.com, 10poundsdown.com, jessicarsmith.com, jessicasmithworkout.com, jessicasmithexercise.com, youtube.com/jessicasmithtv.com and all other websites offered by connection with In Wellness Systems LLC (collectively, the “jessicasmithtv”, “we”, “us” or “our”). The singular term “jessicasmithtv” includes all websites listed above and web pages within the Website as well as any equivalent, mirror, replacement, substitute or backup websites and web pages that are associated with the jessicasmithtv.
WEBSITE ACCESS AND USE
- Remove, alter, cover, or distort any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notice on the jessicasmithtv or content.
- Circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website including, without limitation, any features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use of the Website or Website Content.
- Use an automatic device (such as a robot or spider) or manual process to copy or “scrape” jessicasmithtv or content for any purpose without our express written permission. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we grant public search engine operators permission to use automatic devices (such as robots or spiders) to copy content from the site for the sole purpose of creating (and only to the extent necessary to create) a searchable index of content that is available to the public. We reserve the right to revoke this permission (generally or specifically) at any time.
- Transmit, distribute or upload programs or material that contain malicious code, such as viruses, timebombs, cancelbots, worms, trojan horses, spyware, or other potentially harmful programs or other material or information.
- Forge any TCP/IP packet header or part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting for any reason.
- Collect or harvest any personally identifiable information from the Website including, without limitation, user names, passwords, email addresses.
- Solicit other users to join or become members of any commercial online service or other organization without our prior written approval.
- Attempt to or interfere with the proper working of the site or impair, overburden, or disable the same.
- Decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble any portion of any the site.
- Use network-monitoring software to determine architecture of or extract usage data from the site.
- Encourage conduct that violates any local, state or federal law, either civil or criminal, or impersonate another user, person, or entity.
- Affect us adversely or reflect negatively on us, the site, our goodwill, name or reputation or cause duress, distress or discomfort to us or anyone else, or discourage any person, firm or enterprise from using all or any portion, features or functions of the site, or from advertising, linking or becoming a supplier to us in connection with the site.
- 1. 13. Violate U.S. export laws, including, without limitation, violations of the Export Administration Act and the Export Administration Regulations administered by the Department of Commerce, or engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the site.
We may now or in the future permit users to post, upload, transmit through, or otherwise make available on the site (collectively, “submit”) messages, text, illustrations, files, images, graphics, photos, comments, sounds, music, videos, information, content, and/or other materials (“User Content”). Subject to the rights and license you grant herein, you retain all right, title and interest in your User Content. We do not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to User Content even if it is not published on the Website. It is solely your responsibility to monitor and protect any intellectual property rights that you may have in your User Content, and we do not accept any responsibility for the same.
You shall not submit any User Content protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, or other intellectual property or proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the respective right. You are solely liable for any damage resulting from your failure to obtain such permission or from any other harm resulting from User Content that you submit.
You represent, warrant, and covenant that you will not submit any User Content that:
violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, including, but not limited to, any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, or other intellectual property or proprietary right of any person or entity;
affects us adversely or reflect negatively on us, the site, our goodwill, name or reputation or cause duress, distress or discomfort to us or anyone else, or discourage any person, firm or enterprise from using all or any portion, features or functions of the site, or from advertising, linking or becoming a supplier to us in connection with the Website;
impersonates another or is unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane, pornographic, or otherwise objectionable;
encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law;
is an advertisement for goods or services or a solicitation of funds;
includes personal information such as messages which identify phone numbers, social security numbers, account numbers, addresses, or employer references;
contains a formula, instruction, or advice that could cause harm or injury; or
results in the transmission of junk e-mail, chain letters, duplicative or unsolicited messages, or so-called “spamming” and “phishing.”
Moreover, any conduct by a user that in our sole discretion restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the site will not be permitted.
By submitting User Content, you also grant us the right, but not the obligation to use your biographical information including, without limitation, your name and geographical location in connection with broadcast, print, online, or other use or publication of your User Content. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you waive any and all claims you may now or later have in any jurisdiction to so-called “moral rights” or rights of “droit moral” with respect to the User Content. We reserve the right to display advertisements in connection with your User Content and to use your User Content for advertising and promotional purposes. You acknowledge and agree that your User Content may be included on the websites and advertising networks of our distribution partners and third-party service providers (including their downstream users).
We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor User Content. We have the right in our sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever to edit, refuse to post, remove, or disable access to any User Content.
From time to time, you may communicate with, receive communications from, be re-directed to, interact with, or participate in or use the services or obtain goods and services of or from, third parties (collectively, the “Advertisers”) such as our (and third party) advertisers, sponsors, or promotional partners as a result of your use of the site. All such communication, interaction and participation is strictly and solely between you and such Advertisers and we shall not be responsible or liable to you in any way in connection with these activities or transactions (including, without limitation, any representations, warranties, covenants, contracts or other terms or conditions that may exist between you and the Advertiser or any goods or services you may purchase or obtain from any Advertiser).
CONTESTS, SWEEPSTAKES, AND PROMOTIONS
From time to time, we, or our service providers, suppliers, advertisers, and other third parties may conduct promotions on or through the site, including, without limitation, contests and sweepstakes (“Promotions”). Each Promotion may have official rules which will be posted or otherwise made available to you and, for purposes of each Promotion, will be deemed incorporated into and form a part of this Agreement.
WEBSITE CONTENT & THIRD PARTY LINKS
We provide the site including, without limitation, content for informational, educational, entertainment and promotional purposes only. You may not rely on any information and opinions expressed on any of our sites for any other purpose. In all instances, it is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of content. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on any content.
In many instances, content will include content posted by a third-party or will represent the opinions and judgments of a third-party. We do not endorse, warrant and are not responsible for the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made on the site by anyone other than authorized employees or spokespersons while acting in their official capacities.
If there is a dispute between persons accessing the site or between persons accessing the Website and any third party, you understand and agree that we are under no obligation to become involved. If there is such a dispute, you hereby release the Website, us, and our officers, directors, employees, parents, partners, successors, agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and related companies from claims, demands, and damages of every kind or nature arising out of, relating to, or in any way connected with such dispute.
The Website may contain links to other websites maintained by third parties. We do not operate or control, in any respect, or necessarily endorse the content found on these third-party websites. You assume sole responsibility for your use of third-party links. We are not responsible for any content posted on third-party websites or liable to you for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of your dealings with any third-party or their website.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE WEBSITE AND WEBSITE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE WEBSITE, US, AND OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, PARENTS, PARTNERS, SUCCESSORS, AGENTS, DISTRIBUTION PARTNERS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, AND RELATED COMPANIES DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES INCLUDING ANY: (1) WARRANTIES THAT THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (2) WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, SECURITY, USEFULNESS, TIMELINESS, OR INFORMATIONAL CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE OR WEBSITE CONTENT; (3) WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; (4) WARRANTIES FOR SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON OUR WEBSITE OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE WEBSITE; (5) WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE; (6) WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE SECURE OR UNINTERRUPTED; AND (7) WARRANTIES THAT ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
In some jurisdictions limitations of liability are not permitted. In such jurisdictions, some of the foregoing limitations may not apply to you. These limitations shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask that users of the site do the same.
- If you believe that your intellectual property is being used on the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information (as required by Section 512(c)(3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
The information specified above must be sent to our Designated Agent, whose contact information is as follows:
In Wellness Systems LLC
Please note that Section 512(f) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act may impose liability for damages on any person who knowingly sends meritless notices of infringement. Please do not make false claims.
Any information or correspondence that you provide to us may be shared with third parties, including the person who provided us with the allegedly infringing material.
CHOICE OF LAW; JURISDICTION AND VENUE
NO CLASS ACTIONS
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, WE EACH WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO PURSUE DISPUTES ON A CLASSWIDE BASIS; THAT IS, TO EITHER JOIN A CLAIM WITH THE CLAIM OF ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY, OR ASSERT A CLAIM IN A REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY ON BEHALF OF ANYONE ELSE IN ANY LAWSUIT, ARBITRATION OR OTHER PROCEEDING.
NO TRIAL BY JURY
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, WE EACH WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY IN ANY LAWSUIT, ARBITRATION OR OTHER PROCEEDING.
AMENDMENT; ADDITIONAL TERMS
(Effective December 1, 2010)