Jessica Smith and In Wellness Systems LLC makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the completeness, accuracy, or appropriateness for any purpose of any information or content contained in its programs. Please seek the advice of professionals as appropriate regarding the evaluation of any specific information, opinion, advice or content.
This site and its featured experts do not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. The contents of the website, such as video, text, graphics, images, and other material contained on the site (“Content”) are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health providers with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Please be sure to consult your doctor before beginning this or any other exercise program. The information and exercises provided are for entertainment purposes only; and are not to be interpreted as a recommendation for a specific treatment plan, product, or course of action. Exercise is not without its risks, and this or any other exercise program may result in injury. The exercise instruction and advice presented are in no way intended as a substitute for medical consultation.
All of our DVD and merchandise sales are exclusively managed and shipped by Amazon.com and therefore are subject to their return and refund policy here. If you are in need of assistance with an order for our products placed on Amazon, we kindly ask that you please contact Amazon’s customer support team directly here.
We do not sell our DVDs on any other platform (including ebay, Groupon, etc), all of our DVDs are sold exclusively through our Amazon store here. We regret that cannot offer any support for products purchased elsewhere, or from third-party sellers, as we cannot guarantee their authenticity.
DIGITAL PROGRAMS (VIA OUR DIGITAL STORE HERE)
If you are new to our digital products, we recommend trying out our free video available here prior to purchase. You can try before you buy to find out if your set up and wifi support digital delivery and if it is right for you. Our support team is available for you here around the clock to assist with your order. We always want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from us, but if you need to make a return, we’re here to help. Please contact us here within 60 days of purchase for assistance with a full refund.
Any purchase of our programs through the Amazon Video platform is non-refundable (please refer to Amazon Video’s refund policy here). If you are in need of assistance with an order for our products placed on Amazon, please contact Amazon’s customer support team directly here.
Copying or reposting of information posted on this site without permission is strictly prohibited. If you would like to feature quotes, posts, photos or clips from our site, please contact us directly for permission.
Stock photos licensed through Shutterstock.com. All professional original photography by Vanessa Rogers Photography unless otherwise noted.
WEBSITE ACCESS AND USE
- Remove, alter, cover, or distort any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notice on the website or content.
- Circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website including, without limitation, any features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use of the Website or Website Content.
- Use an automatic device (such as a robot or spider) or manual process to copy or “scrape” website or content for any purpose without our express written permission. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we grant public search engine operators permission to use automatic devices (such as robots or spiders) to copy content from the site for the sole purpose of creating (and only to the extent necessary to create) a searchable index of content that is available to the public. We reserve the right to revoke this permission (generally or specifically) at any time.
- Transmit, distribute or upload programs or material that contain malicious code, such as viruses, timebombs, cancelbots, worms, trojan horses, spyware, or other potentially harmful programs or other material or information.
- Forge any TCP/IP packet header or part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting for any reason.
- Collect or harvest any personally identifiable information from the Website including, without limitation, usernames, passwords, email addresses.
- Solicit other users to join or become members of any commercial online service or other organization without our prior written approval.
- Attempt to or interfere with the proper working of the site or impair, overburden, or disable the same.
- Decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble any portion of any the site.
- Use network-monitoring software to determine the architecture of or extract usage data from the site.
- Encourage conduct that violates any local, state or federal law, either civil or criminal, or impersonate another user, person, or entity.
- Affect us adversely or reflect negatively on us, the site, our goodwill, name or reputation or cause duress, distress or discomfort to us or anyone else, or discourage any person, firm or enterprise from using all or any portion, features or functions of the site, or from advertising, linking or becoming a supplier to us in connection with the site.
- Violate U.S. export laws, including, without limitation, violations of the Export Administration Act and the Export Administration Regulations administered by the Department of Commerce, or engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the site.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.