The Ultimate 4-Week Low Impact Workout Plan

4 Week Low Impact Weight Loss Workout Plan

Great news! You don’t have to jump, jog or do burpees during your workouts to lose weight (and feel great!). If you’ve been looking to amp up your fitness plan, or are ready to start a new one, this 4-week, low impact workout plan may be just what you need to speed up your results.

Of course, it’s important to note that weight loss happens with a combination of exercise and healthy eating. In order to lose weight you’ll need to create a caloric deficit, so sure to pair your workouts with a healthy diet that is under your daily calorie needs in order to shed pounds effectively (safe and steady weight loss can come from consuming 250 calories less and burning an extra 250 calories per day).

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE PRINTABLE PDF CALENDAR!

This workout rotation features our 3 newest DVD titles (available both on DVD and for digital download) and offers various options for beginner to advanced level exercisers.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE DVDS!

Below is the key for the calendar (click on the titles to learn more about each DVD, watch a preview or purchase):

W 21/1 = Walk On: 21-Day Weight Loss Plan, Disc 1

W 21/2 = Walk On: 21-Day Weight Loss Plan, Disc 2

W 15 = Walk On: 15-Minute Fast Fat Blasts

YS = Yoga Stretch for Beginners and Beyond

Finally, feel free to make this your own! This plan is simply meant to be an added bonus to help you make the most out of your DVDs; feel free to change days, shift workouts add/or change routines as you see fit.

Be sure to leave us a comment below and let us know if you will be taking on the challenge! Check in with other team members here weekly – or daily! –  to support and cheer each other on.

avataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravatar

• Anna September 11, 2017, 8:56 am

Hi.. Is the ultimate 4 week low impact available in digital download? Also how much..thanks

• Chantal June 2, 2017, 11:01 pm

So excited to purchase your dvds soon
    I did your YouTube workouts before I was pregnant and I’m doing them now after having my son.
    It seems so much harder now to lose the weight but your workouts keep me motivated.
    I do other workouts to mix it up a but they are just not the same.
    Just wanted to say thank you.

• Jessica Smith June 5, 2017, 10:57 am

Thank you for moving with me Chantal! Keep up the great work you are doing taking care of your body and your health 🙂

• Beth Stinnette October 30, 2016, 2:33 pm

I’m excited to start this program. I haven’t workout in a while!!

• Beth Stinnette October 30, 2016, 2:31 pm

I’m excited to start this program. I was exercising and eating right for a while. I became very very depressed. I’m feeling like I can do this now. I’m going to give it my best!

• judyl August 17, 2016, 8:18 pm

Hi Jessica,
    Thank you so much for this 4 week plan + a calendar too! I just saw this and I’m so excited. I have the 21 day plan DVDs (which I LOVE) and the Yoga. Because of this new program, I’m ordering the 15 min DVDs now. 🙂

Thank you for motivating me to take care of myself.

• Jessica Smith August 18, 2016, 3:40 pm

Thanks for joining us Judy! 🙂

• Lindsey Simmons August 11, 2016, 7:20 am

Hi there,

I’m very interested in purchasing your DVDs. I have Rheumatoid Arthritis & really bad knees. Is this DVD knee-friendly? Are all of your DVDs knee-friendly?

• Jessica Smith August 11, 2016, 10:58 am

Hi Lindsey! Thank you for your interest in our DVDs – we’d love to have you join us for a program! All of our DVDs offer low impact options which can be easier on the joints. Since knee issues vary by individual you may need to modify moves in order to meet your personal needs. We recommend checking out the reviews and previews (available here) to find the best fit for you. Hope that helps 🙂

• Tamara Pejcinovic August 7, 2016, 5:58 am

Looks great. I am on 6 week transformation #WalkonWalkStrong 1.0 and when I finish it, I will decide what to do next. My plan is to get all your walking DVDs – actually digital copy, because I prefer digital copies. I buy 1 set each month, I look at it as a gym membership :-). I like to invest in them because they are so good and I found what I like, Jessica Smith and her walking routines that I can do all my life. Fitness should be enjoyable and not a burden.

• Jessica Smith August 8, 2016, 10:37 am

Thanks for joining us Tamara! We also have a Phase II and III for the Walk STRONG program available in case you want to continue on with that journey 🙂 You can find the links to the calendars here: http://walkonwalkstrong.com/add-on-programs/ Hope that helps!

• Cathy Akalski August 5, 2016, 6:28 pm

thank you for being so encouraging! I honestly feel like you are in the room with me! & thank you Debbie!

• Jessica Smith August 8, 2016, 10:38 am

Thanks so much for moving with us Cathy 🙂

• Kathleen Graca July 4, 2016, 9:27 pm

Just started the Ultimate 4 week weight loss exercise routine on Saturday..so I am 3 days into it..didn’t realize how out of shape I had become…30 minutes sounds like a short time frame but it is kicking my butt…I will continue though..thank-you for setting this up for us…when I am done with this may look into purchasing the 6 week transformation set to keep me going…thank-you again Jessica Smith…

• Jessica Smith July 6, 2016, 8:46 pm

Thanks for joining us Kathleen! You are doing great! Keep up the great work you are doing taking care of your body and your health and we’ll see you for another session soon 🙂

• Miri January 7, 2016, 10:54 pm

Hello
    I ordered the six weeks challenge by digital download and I don t find the calendar.is it possible to get one?thank you

• Jessica Smith January 8, 2016, 1:47 pm

Hi Miri! Your “Welcome Guide” and 6-Week Calendar are both available as downloadable PDF files. To access your the files, first open the streaming player, then click “Play”. You will see a “download” button under the chapter menu which includes your additional PDF files.

If you need additional assistance locating your files, or need troubleshooting help anytime, our tech support team is always happy to help! Click here to use our “live chat” option for immediate assistance with your downloads, or click here to send a message for a team member to get in touch with you ASAP.

• Colleen Fiebig December 31, 2015, 12:44 pm

Thank you so much for making up this rotation. I have most of your dvd’s and look forward to finding more rotations to use them all. This is the only rotation I have found so far, do you have any more that use the dvd’s?

• Ann Young December 19, 2015, 7:12 am

Can I purchase and download to my computer. CD’s are cumbersome!

• Tilly November 27, 2015, 3:32 pm

I just finished Day 1! I thought 30 minutes would be a breeze but I am ashamed to say I only made it through about 20 minutes! This menopause is truly kicking my butt with weight gain.

I am going to keep going and stay at my own pace as much as that makes me feel like a weakling. Accountability is what I need.

• Louise Chenowith November 22, 2015, 8:42 pm

I love your workouts, I just started doing the Barre workouts those are my favorite. Are you planning on making a program that is strictly Barre anytime soon?

• Laurie Rose November 4, 2015, 10:22 am

Jessica, I was successful with your #FitIN15 program and was able to maintain what I accomplished for several months. Then I started Half Marathon training and sadly, you and Peanut was put on hold. I ran my Half end of September and now…well…I am back to square one. After your program I was starting to tone nicely, I weighed 130 lbs and felt so awesome. Fast forward to right now…I am a mess. My clothes are getting tight and I pretty much feel like a schlump. I need you and Peanut in my life again and that is why I am typing this. I need accountability. I am going with your Ultimate 4 week program and have ALL of the dvd’s needed (yay digital purchases!!!!). I printed out the prgeam pdf and just need a kick in the rear to get going. I am now at 139.4 lbs. and my red flag warnings are slapping in a gale force wind. I am back, Jessica, and looking forward to visiting with you and sweet Peanut once again. Love ya!!!

• Jessica Smith November 4, 2015, 10:32 am

Welcome back Laurie! We’re so happy to have you back with us and even more excited to be able to do the 4 week program together with you! Feel free to check in with us here as you go through it and let us know how it’s going for you so that we can support you in your journey! You can do this 🙂

• Belinda September 4, 2015, 7:24 pm

Hi Jessica,

Is this plan safe for someone with arthritic or bad knees? Thank you

• Jessica Smith September 4, 2015, 8:02 pm

Hi Belinda! This plan doesn’t include any jumping movements which can be a good alternative to many other programs if you are dealing with knee issues. However, since all knee conditions vary by individual you may still need to modify based on your needs and/or any of your doctor’s or PT’s recommendations. Hope that helps!

• Eva Ianarog August 28, 2015, 12:42 pm

Spark People showcased a short Low Impact HIIT video:

Which of your DVDs are Low Impact HIIT ?

• soumia August 14, 2015, 6:30 pm

Jessica hello I’m in a 22-year-old longitudinal 167 cm and weight 70 kg I am worried I want irreducible as soon as help me give me any Programe to work

• Elizabeth July 20, 2015, 4:00 pm

I am a Women’s Fitness Specialist (NASM) who is trying to recover from Spine surgery. This follows within a year of a complete hysterectomy. This is the most difficulty I have ever had getting my muscle tone back. Thank you for your common sense low impact exercise plan.

• Jessica Smith July 21, 2015, 10:19 am

Thanks so much for checking it out! Please keep listening to your body and follow your doctor and/or PT’s recommendations first and foremost during the workouts. Best of luck to you with your recovery and be sure to be patient with your body 🙂

• Melanie July 5, 2015, 8:06 pm

Hey Jessica!

Yay! I am so glad I follow you and you have the low impact workout calendar…as a mumma to five, I have paid for it with a weak pelvic floor, so high impact is a big no no for me, but my fitness and health is my priority, so a big thank you for restoring my faith in my body and mind. You are doing a hugely important job world wide…big ((hugs)) from Australia xx.

• Martha Fay July 3, 2015, 8:49 pm

I am unable to purchase the videos, however I am so happy I found your videos on Facebook. After I had my son I began walking to loose weight. I was 330 lbs at my heaviest. During the stroller years I was able to loose 130 lbs, but as soon as my son started pre-school I started walking less. Once I found your videos I knew I had found my way back into walking. Luckily I only found 20 of the 130, but I don’t want to hold on to them. I love how happy your workouts make me feel. Thank you.

• Jessica Smith July 4, 2015, 9:48 am

Congrats to you and keep up the great work you are doing taking care of your body and your health! 🙂

• Leah June 30, 2015, 6:04 pm

Do you have a digital version? I don’t like the idea of DVD’s (although so glad I found you on Youtube)

• jestanfo@comcast.net May 21, 2015, 8:11 pm

Cannot get videos on my kindle that I had in the past. I at times have videos start then stop. This happens when I travel and want to use them in room. I checked and connected Any suggestions.
    Thanks
    Jean

• Jessica Smith May 22, 2015, 9:44 am

Hi Jean! If you are having any issues with videos you have purchased through our Purple Platform player please be sure to contact our amazing customer service team here for immediate assistance (you don’t need an internet connection once you’ve downloaded your purchased videos): http://platformpurple.com/help/ Hope that helps!

• JustJeanie May 17, 2015, 9:46 am

Excitement for new venture June 1st!

• jenny sawyer May 4, 2015, 1:36 am

Hello Jessica, I want to purchase your new DVD Walk On DVD’s.
    Because I live in Australia, they won’t send them here. I am very disappointed as
    I love your workouts. I also love Peanut. So cute!
    Thanking you, Jenny Sawyer

• Jessica Smith May 4, 2015, 10:57 am

Hi Jenny – our international distributor ships our Walk On series outside of the US. You can find our DVDs on Amazon.co.uk – hope that helps!

• Nicol Owens April 29, 2015, 12:42 pm

I’ve been looking for a low impact medicine ball workout, so can you please add one to your youtube channel

• Caramel April 5, 2015, 8:04 am

Hi Jessica! I was wondering if the Walk On DVDs (21 and 15) could be done barefoot? Keep up the good work!
    Thanks,
    Caramel

• Jessica Smith April 27, 2015, 9:10 am

Hi Caramel! The choice to wear shoes is always up to you – if it feels good for your feet feel free to go without shoes if you prefer 🙂

• pam March 24, 2015, 6:24 am

I haven’t received any of the spring ahead challenge emails. Please send them…..

• Su March 23, 2015, 6:03 pm

I only received the first week of the springahead challenge. How do I get the remaining weeks?

• Lisa Cooper-Ardalich March 15, 2015, 6:03 am

Just got my Walk On DVDs and already started my 21 day fitness plan. I love these workout, just 30min long but they certainly burn a lot of calories 🙂 I am sweating! Day 1 down, looking forward to tomorrow 🙂

• Jessica Smith March 15, 2015, 12:40 pm

Yay! Way to go Lisa! So glad you are joining us for the plan and thanks for walking with us. See you tomorrow for our next workout together 🙂

• Lucie March 10, 2015, 1:23 pm

Hello Jessica, I sent your team an email more than 3 weeks ago but never got a response back. I am a mother of four girls ages 14, 8, 5 and 3. My body has given all it’s got on the pregnancies. I really want to get back in shape especially on my lower belly, stomach, back and arms. I need your help and advice as to which DVDs will work for me. I 38 years old 5’1ft and weigh 150. Can you help me please? Thanks!

• chiara March 10, 2015, 6:15 am

Dear Jessica,
    I love your low impact dvd. I used walk on series but now I’m pregnant
    can I still use them now and during pregnancy ? your new release will be ok (following your mum)?

• Jessica Smith March 10, 2015, 11:33 am

Hi Chiara! Congrats to you! Please check with your doctor first and if approved, just be sure to make your own modifications if needed since these are not specifically prenatal workouts 🙂

• Chiara March 9, 2015, 1:59 pm

Thank you dear Jessica! I was missing a new challenge! I bought the Walk On: 21-Day Weight Loss Plan” but unfortunately I cannot use it in my computer. I have problem to install Purple. 🙁
    I hope to be luckier with the Barre workout I bought it online… but DVDs.

• Jessica Smith March 9, 2015, 4:39 pm

Hi Chiara! Have you contacted our tech team yet? They are so helpful and I know they can help you get it to work on with the Purple player on your computer – it’s easy to use and install and it’s what makes the videos accessible even without an internet connection once they have been downloaded. You can email or live chat with them here: http://platformpurple.com/help/about-purple/?sku=modplayer Hope that helps!

• Carol March 7, 2015, 4:55 pm

This is exactly what I needed. A structured workout to help me. This way there is no excuses as to what workouts to do on any one day (you have no idea how easy it is for me to not exercise).

Again you have come to the rescue!

You and Peanut have saved the day.

• Jessica Smith March 8, 2015, 12:21 pm

So glad to hear it Carol! Thanks for moving with us and trying out the program 🙂 Feel free to check in with us here along the way!

• Kristine March 5, 2015, 8:00 pm

After two weeks of this low-impact plan, I checked with the measuring tape and was astonished to see that I’ve lost two inches from my waistline! SO HAPPY!! Loving these workouts – they’re fun and safe and best of all, effective! Thank you Jessica and Debbie and Beth!

• Jessica Smith March 5, 2015, 8:31 pm

That’s awesome – great job Kristine! Thanks so much for moving with us.. keep up the great work 🙂

• Barbara March 4, 2015, 10:59 am

I finished week 1 and am into week 2 of the Ultimate 4 week Low Impact Weight Loss Workout Plan. Finally something that my 64 year old body can handle. Between knee & neck issues, it’s been hard finding workouts that don’t jar my body too much. But this one is so doable. And I’m down 1 pound as a bonus. Thank you Jessica for workouts that even seniors can do.

• Jessica Smith March 4, 2015, 2:53 pm

Way to go Barbara! So glad to hear this plan has been working for you. Keep up the great work you are doing taking care of your body and staying fit. Thanks for moving with us 🙂

• Kathleen Foyle March 3, 2015, 10:03 am

Day 2 complete. I did not fare well with my workouts on our month long get-way. So day 2 was a bit tough for me. I do love the Tred & Shred workout. I’ll get back in the swing of things, though.

• Kathleen Foyle March 2, 2015, 2:00 pm

I started the low impact 4 week challenge this morning. I really like the new DVDs. Feeling great after day one.

• Jessica Smith March 3, 2015, 9:43 am

So glad to hear it! Welcome to our 4-week Challenge 🙂

• Alison Howie-Day February 28, 2015, 9:16 pm

I have used video and DVD workouts for several decades, and I believe that yours are the best in terms of quality and variety.

Do you have any workouts that use a small Pilates-style ball?

Thank you so much for your inspiring work

• Marsha February 28, 2015, 6:18 pm

Jessica, I absolutely LOVE you! Thank you for making working out fun! Please keep up the wonderful DVD’s.

• Njita February 28, 2015, 3:28 pm

Hi Jessica,
    Thank you for all your videos. I love the way you teach and I love the results I get from doing your videos. I’ve lost 15lbs. over the holidays with your help. I am ready for the next challenge. Please keep up the great work that you do. And please say hello to Peanut for me. Nita

• Melissa February 28, 2015, 3:11 pm

Hi Jessica! Thanks for creating this program, these are great DVD’s to take with me when I travel, and I travel a lot for work!

• Janel February 28, 2015, 2:08 pm

I have both of your walking tapes and they are fantastic. Also have been doing your 15 minute blast tapes and live them. I have been using them every day. I enjoy watching you and your mom. Please continue your great tapes. I request them for me for gifts.

• kia February 26, 2015, 11:18 am

dear Jessica,
    do you have workout ( on dvd) programs suitable for pregnant women?

• Jessica Smith February 26, 2015, 11:29 am

Hi Kia! We don’t currently have any prenatal programs on DVD at this time.

• Chris February 26, 2015, 11:01 am

Started this on Monday and am feeling good. I have had to make some modifications and usually follow your mom. I have bad knees so if you are doing any twisting or deep lunges/or squats I sway or walk and do little shallow knee bends. So far doing good, I often try to hard and end up hurting my knees and then I have to recover for the next week. I have set the goal to get something done everyday – I also am walking most days at lunch with a friend so if I shorten the 30 minute workouts I still get to walk. Thank you for your workouts – I bought the 21 day weight loss and fast fat blasts but need to get the yoga dvd.

• Jessica Smith February 26, 2015, 11:26 am

That’s great Chris! So glad you are joining us for this rotation and it sounds like you are doing a great job modifying to honor your knees’ needs! Keep up the great work and please continue listening to your body. Thanks for joining us!

• Nina February 24, 2015, 2:52 am

Dear Jessica
    Thanks for Ur wonderful workouts.. I would like to know when Ur 21 day workouts will be back…. I missed the previous sales.

• Jessica Smith February 24, 2015, 2:37 pm

Hi Nina! Thanks for your interest in our “Walk On: 21 Day Weight Loss Plan!” Not to worry, we have more on their way to Amazon.. they should be back in stock and available for purchase again by late next week 🙂

• Anne Malvin February 23, 2015, 4:22 pm

Hi Jessica!

I am on week 4 of this program and love all the moving/walking, it’s great! Once I finish this, I’m going to try the 14 day challenge so I can make use of the other DVDs I have of yours. It’s great that you have so many options available. I am looking forward to your next challenge – thank you!

Anne Malvin

• Jessica Smith February 23, 2015, 6:45 pm

Thanks so much Anne! So glad you decided to try this 4-week program and that you are going to do our 14-day challenge next! We appreciate you buying our DVDs and want to help you get the most out of them 🙂 Keep up the great work you are doing!

• Janet Thirkettle February 18, 2015, 3:22 pm

Is this available to buy in the UK?

• Jessica Smith February 18, 2015, 3:27 pm

Hi Janet – our new DVDs will be available on Amazon.co.uk in early March – please stay tuned!

• Janet Thirkettle February 18, 2015, 3:36 pm

Not sure I can wait, may buy them on digital download instead!! Is there any promotion codes available at present?

• Jessica Smith February 18, 2015, 3:47 pm

The digital downloads are a great, instant option! Plus you don’t need an internet connection once they are downloaded to your player 🙂 Hope you will try them out!

• Heather February 16, 2015, 7:55 am

Love the You Tube exercise videos! Variety is key for me and there is always something to work out with depending on how I feel that day. I have even been known to have a quickie power session over the lunch hour with the 12 and 15 minute exercise video options! I just purchased the Walk on 21 DVD set. So far, I have finished disc 1……pure awesomeness!
    Thank you for your commitment, enthusiasm, and knowledge for exercisers of all ages and backgrounds!
    Heather

• Jessica Smith February 16, 2015, 10:50 am

Thanks Heather! So glad to hear you are enjoying our new Walk On set, thank you for your purchase 🙂

• Anke February 16, 2015, 6:39 am

Whoop, I started with the 4 weeks weight loss challenge this morning. I haven’t worked out since November and really felt this wok out. Can’t wait to get going again. Thanks Jessica! x

• Jessica Smith February 16, 2015, 10:51 am

Awesome! Welcome back Anke! So glad you will be joining us for this challenge 🙂

• Wynn Schneider February 15, 2015, 1:11 pm

Hi Jessica. Just wanted to let you know how awesome you are! I do a lot of your low-impact walk cardios but also especially enjoy your strength training and stretch workouts. Being 64 with major hip and knee issues I especially appreciate your low impact workouts. Wouldn’t mind seeing some longer ones :), but it is wonderful to discover free workouts that don’t hurt and make me want to work out every day! And, BTW, my cat, Feather, loves to join me when I work out!

• Jessica Smith February 15, 2015, 1:24 pm

Thanks so much for moving with us Wynn (and Feather too 🙂 – keep up the great work you are doing and please stay tuned – we’re working hard on more fun low impact workouts for you coming soon!

• Sage February 15, 2015, 11:56 am

Just getting over my second cold for this winter, and the winter blahs have definitely set in (it was -17 F this morning in Michigan). I just ordered Yoga Stretch for Beginners and Beyond and already have all the Walk On DVD’s, I think this schedule is just what I need to stay active when I don’t feel much like working out or going for walks in this weather…hopefully once the 4 weeks are up spring will be here (maybe wishful thinking). Thanks Jessica!

• Jessica Smith February 15, 2015, 12:58 pm

Awesome Sage! So glad you will be joining us for this challenge! We’d love to keep you company in that winter weather. Please feel free to check in with us here during the rotation too 🙂

• Connie February 14, 2015, 1:35 pm

Hi Jessica,

Just wanted to say I found you on YouTube thanks to MyFitnessPal and I am loving your workouts. I have been on a weight loss journey since April 29, 2013 and I was 400+ pounds when I started. I couldn’t walk 10 minutes when I started without being in so much pain I was just bawling. I lost down to 299 pound on December 30th of that year which was just amazing to me bc I never thought I would see the 2’s. It made my New Years. I lost down to 279.2 by May of 2014 but have plateaud since and have just been stuck gaining and losing the same 10 pounds until the holidays hit and then I got back up to 309 by the end of January. I have been learning carb cycling and mixing up my workouts now that I found your #FITIN15 workouts. I have a beginners yoga workout dvd from a very popular trainer I love but I just never could do it. I started out doing your chair yoga and 15 minute total body strength workout and now I have bought a yoga mat and have been doing your 15 minute flexibility and stretch yoga and also your sunset yoga and I even got my husband to try the 30 minute Beginners workout with me that you do with your mom. I tried it day before yesterday and was sweating like crazy when it was over. Thank you so much for making the YouTube workout videos for everyone because it has really helped me to expand my workouts and also to realize I am capable of doing something at my weight besides walking on the treadmill and boxing. Thanks so much and God bless you and Peanut 🙂

• Jessica Smith February 14, 2015, 2:56 pm

Hi Connie! What an amazing story! So glad you found us and our workouts- welcome to our community 🙂 Keep up the great work you are doing taking good care of your body and your health!

• Samantha February 9, 2015, 6:12 am

Hi Jessica,

I was so happy when I came across your exercise programs on utube. Being super busy with 2 young children, running a business, along with life in general, it’s such a delight to be able to work out at home. Thanks for your amazing work helping so many people keep fit, including myself, hubby and my 2 beautiful children we just love working out as a family. Keep up the good work! Samantha x

• Jessica Smith February 9, 2015, 10:11 am

So glad you found us too Samantha – welcome! Love that you all work out together as a family – that’s wonderful. Keep up the great work you are all doing staying healthy and active 🙂

• Tami Colon February 8, 2015, 7:21 am

Just ordered your DVD’s and will be starting the 4 week low impact weight loss workout (boy, that’s a mouthful! :).) beginning in March. I totally enjoy working out with you on Youtube…you are encouraging and real…..it’s nice to see you lose your balance on occasion or mess up a step! 🙂 Keep the workouts coming!!

• Jessica Smith February 8, 2015, 9:49 am

Thanks so much Tami! So glad you will be joining us for this 4-Week plan soon.. please let us know how it goes and feel free to check in with us here along the way 🙂

• Lisa February 7, 2015, 11:18 pm

Hi Jessica,
    I bought the Walk On: 21 Day Weightloss Plan digital downloads in early January 2015 and have loved them. I did the 21 days and although challenging due to our summer heat, I got through it and at the end felt great and looked leaner.
    I’ve just finished my own “14 Day Back to Work” Challenge, using the same DVD’s and adding in some of the Fitin15 workouts. Being on holidays I found plenty of time to exercise, but going back to work I knew it might be a struggle, so my goal was to keep working out every day. I’m finding I can do way more now, some days doing a HIIT, 1/2 hr on the exercise bike, a 15 minute ballet barre and two sets of 6 minute arms 🙂 I worked out everyday on my back to work challenge (except on the allocated rest day) and now my clothes are looser and my fitness level is much better. I can even get through all the dreaded “suitcase” squats in tred and shred!
    Going to start the 21 day challenge again and mix it up with the Lose Your Love Handles workouts.
    I’m on my way to reaching my weightloss goal, looking better, feeling great and loving all this new found energy.
    Thank you so much for the great videos.
    Lisa in Australia.

• Jessica Smith February 8, 2015, 9:50 am

Thank you Lisa! So glad to hear you’ve been getting such great results already! Keep up the great work you are doing and thank you so much for moving with us 🙂 See you for a workout soon!

• Anne Marie February 7, 2015, 6:44 pm

Hi, Jessica,
    I recently purchased your three new dvds and just finished your 21 day weight loss plan. I just want to say THANK YOU! I have all your dvds and absolutely love them! I am particulary fond of you walking dvds; it’s my way of getting a nice low-impact cardio workout with just the right “sprinkle” of variety and challenge. Your workouts leave me feeling energized and refreshed and they feel good on my joints. Please continue to make more dvds!!!! Thank you for all you do.

• Jessica Smith February 8, 2015, 9:51 am

Thanks so much Anne Marie! We’re thrilled to hear you are enjoying our DVDs 🙂 Keep up the great work you are doing taking care of your body and thanks so much for moving with us! See you for a workout soon!

• Maggie February 6, 2015, 6:19 pm

Hi Jessica! I bought your digital DVDs a couple days ago and I’m on Day two! The Tred & shred! I must admit I yelled at you on my computer screen hahaha especially after the squat, curtsy combo! Hahha I felt amazing after finishing tho and can already feel results in my attitude and energy! Thank you! 🙂

• Jessica Smith February 6, 2015, 9:06 pm

Thanks for purchasing our DVDs Maggie! So glad you are doing this rotation with us (and sorry about those squats 😉 Thanks so much for all of your hard work – we’ll see you for another workout soon!

• Ashley January 31, 2015, 6:53 pm

Hay Jessica It’s Asshley I workout with youu everyday on youtube I have had so much fun working out with you over these last few months.
    When I first got started I was depressed and down and I was having a hard time with the food and how much I could eat and whaat I could eat and there were those times and days were I had a hard time with wanting to workout if I felt like working out. And also the days where I felt like I was not losing any weight or I was not seeing the changes and it just made me feel even more down and low.
    Also around the time I stared working out with you I had ann ex come back in my life and all of the pain and heartache came rolling back just remembering what he had put me through and remembering his lies, the cheating, and the other women made me hurt even more inside but made what I did feel for him come back but knowing that he is, was with the women he cheat on me with made me say to myself that I need to do something for myself and going back to the doctor and seeing the scale saying how much I way and saying dang I just can’t seem to get my weight to go down. So I said when I was still tipping the scale at 250 pounds I decided too start there and take it one day at a time.
    I started working out in the morning and then I changed it to in the evening and then I came back to working out in the morning I did not no what time of the day I could workout cause I had so many people telling me that I should workout in the evening after I eat in the morning and you said that a person can workout anytime of the day or night so I just stuck with the evening for a while. But let me tell you that before I found you on youtube I had been going out walking to the park walked around it for about I would say and hour and walked back home and I was so bored with that by the end of the summer I said I had to find something else cause it just was not doing me any good and because I already walk and take the city bus ever where it just did not seem like a good thing for me. So that’s when I jumped on facebook and stared with one of your free youtube walk at home workouts and it was so much funner then walking to a park and home.
    Anyway I am having much more fun with your workouts and also I’m a lot more happy then I was a while back my ex is out of my life for good and he is the unhappy one and he also had to make himself feel better by calling me ugly, & fat but who is the one who is working out two times a day and watching what she eats? (“Me Ashley”) and I’m doing a damn good job at it and I’m happy.
    And one more thing I was going to start working out two times a day but after my dad asked me if I was trying to lose weight? What he said just made me want to try and do more so now I’m up too working out two times a day morning and evening after dinner.
    I just want to thank you and after the fitin15 is over I plan to put together my own playlist of your workout videos that I can do after the fitin15 is over I just want to keep going even after I get my brest reduction surgery.
    I’ll see you later.

• Jessica Smith February 1, 2015, 10:24 am

Hi Ashley, Thanks so much for sharing your story with us! I’m thrilled to hear that exercise has made such a positivie difference in your life and that we can be a part of your journey. Keep up the great work you are doing taking care of YOU and keep us posted 🙂 Let’s keep moving together!

• Meg Anderson January 31, 2015, 6:39 pm

Hi Jessica,
    I recently discovered you rather by accident when I purchased your Ultimate Workouts for Weight Loss Collection from Amazon.com as a Black Friday special. I love your positive, healthy approach so much that I have since purchased both of your new Walk On workouts and your Yoga DVD. I am building my fitness level back up after an ankle sprain last year, and your workouts, while feeling gentle, manage to work every muscle of my body — which I feel the next day NOT as soreness, but as that wonderful hey-I-worked-that-muscle-yesterday sensation!
    I am learning to find balance again and to truly enjoy exercise and how it makes me feel. I will be doing the 4-Week Low Impact Workout Plan in February. Thanks for all you do! You are making a difference in my life.

• Jessica Smith February 1, 2015, 10:25 am

Hi Meg! So glad you found us and welcome to our community! We’re so glad you are here and enjoying our workouts – thank you so much for purchasing our DVDs. We’re glad you are going to be doing this 4-week challenge with our team in Feb – please feel free to check in with us along the way and let us know how it’s going for you 🙂 Keep up the great work!

• Andrea January 27, 2015, 4:09 pm

Jessica I have enjoyed your youtube videos and am considering purchasing your new walking videos. Because I have some knee and ankle trouble from time to time, your workouts have helped me as I start back getting back in shape. I do have a question or better yet a suggestion – I have an MBA in business and am always thinking about business. You have a great brand – have you considered creating a 90 day program using a number of your youtube workout programs into a comprehensive program? A number of us are not interested in P90X, Insanity and other super HCIT workouts. We want a structured, proven weight loss and toning program that still delivers results but without the risk of injury but also without the element of boredom (some of the low impact programs are repetitive, limited and after a while, uninspiring)….please consider this. I would LOVE to be one of your focus group testers. By the way, your standing Abs workout is a God-send for those of us with back and neck issues. Starting using it recently – looking forward to seeing some results…

• Jessica Smith January 27, 2015, 4:22 pm

Thanks so much for the great suggestion Andrea! So glad you are enjoying our workouts. We’re always looking for new programs to create for you all and this is definitely a great idea 🙂 We’ll keep you posted!

• Jeanette Frasca January 27, 2015, 12:25 am

I did your 10 min low impact aerotic exercise that is easy on knees and loved it. It was in the My Fitness Pal email and now I can’t find it.
    Is there a way to download it onto my iPad so I can do it daily?
    Thank you.

• Traci January 26, 2015, 9:25 am

Yippee!!! LOVE the new dvds and can’t wait to start this rotation when FitIn15 wraps up! Thanks for all you do Jessica! Peanut, too! 🙂

• Jessica Smith January 26, 2015, 2:44 pm

Thanks Traci! 🙂

• Vickie Mellino January 25, 2015, 8:45 pm

Looks like a great workout plan for February!!! I’m definitely in! Thank you!

• Jessica Smith January 26, 2015, 2:44 pm

Yay! 🙂

• Anne T. January 23, 2015, 1:44 pm

So happy to hear about a new challenge! I’ve lost four pounds since I started Fitin15 at the beginning of the month, and I want to keep going. These workouts have made me feel more energetic, and just more capable of keeping up with my daily routines. I love the digital download option for your workout videos — no DVDs to store, and the workouts are available with or without an internet connection. I appreciate your focus on core strength and posture in these workouts; I’ve really noticed that I’m standing straighter and my abdomen is flatter and firmer.

Thank you, Jessica!

~ Anne

• Jessica Smith January 23, 2015, 3:21 pm

That’s wonderful Anne! So glad to hear you will be joining us for this challenge next 🙂 Keep up the great work you are doing!

• Liz Lyon January 22, 2015, 5:39 am

Hi Jessica! I just completed day 2 of your low impact 4 week work out plan. So far I love the new Walk On DVD’s; I just hope that I get the 2 companion DVD’s in time to do the yoga workout tomorrow! Keeping my fingers crossed, but if I don’t, I’m sure I’ll find another get option on your website. I just ordered the Ultimate DVD collection too! There is always a workout I can choose from to suit my mood and energy level each day thanks to you. I just want to tell you how much I appreciate all of your free workouts on YouTube and all the encouragement and advice. I found you by “accident” three weeks ago and have been working out daily ever since. You have really motivated me to start exercising again after a very long break period. You are a pleasure to watch and I tell everyone I know about your website. You are providing such a valuable service to people like me who need a kick in the pants to get motivated again and learn to exercise for health and fitness instead of just to fit in a size 4 again (although that would be nice side effect! ) 🙂 Thank you so much!

• Jessica Smith January 22, 2015, 12:35 pm

Thanks so much Liz! So glad you found us and thank you so much for ordering our DVDs. And not to worry you can start this rotation just as soon as your DVDs do arrive – we’ll be here for you! Thank you for helping us spread the word about our workouts as well. Much appreciated! Thanks for moving with me 🙂

• Jean January 21, 2015, 8:54 am

Will start this February 1st!

• Jessica Smith January 21, 2015, 11:52 am

Awesome! Please keep us posted on your progress and feel free to check in with us along your way 🙂

• Amanda January 20, 2015, 11:06 pm

Almost done with the 21 day challenge and it’s great! Thanks for putting together another set of awesome options!

• Sue January 20, 2015, 5:13 pm

Thank you. If anyone is going to help me get rid of this re-gained 7kgs, it will be you.

I am from Australia and from what my research tells me your newest 4 week walk program DVD isn’t available here.

I do your youtube work outs, though and enjoy them immensely.

It is very kind of you to have your work outs available like you do.

You have had a positive impact on me. Thank you.

Sue

• Jessica Smith January 20, 2015, 5:35 pm

Thanks Sue! And we will have our new workouts available through our international distributor sometime in the Spring. In the meantime, you might want to check out our digital downloads – no shipping or formatting required and once you download them you don’t even need an internet connection! You can learn more about how they work here (we also offer a 30-day money back guarantee so if you try it and they don’t work for you let us know right away and we’ll send you a full refund): http://jessicasmithtv.com/digital-store

• pam s January 20, 2015, 3:56 pm

do you have options for your free videos for this challenge for someone that can’t buy the discs?

Love you and Peanut!

• Jessica Smith January 20, 2015, 4:15 pm

This particular rotation is for our new DVDs Pam but we have tons of free videos available on our site 🙂

• Tressa Krenzer January 20, 2015, 3:35 pm

I am all in and of excited 🙂

• Jessica Smith January 20, 2015, 3:48 pm

Yay! 🙂 Let us know when you get started and please keep us posted!