12-Minute Better Posture Workout

GET BETTER POSTURE WITH MY DVD SET: http://amzn.to/1lGCdS3

Better posture can help you look taller and slimmer instantly (no Spanx required)! Join certified personal trainer Jessica Smith for this full length workout video designed to develop strength, flexibility and proper alignment in the postural muscles of the neck, shoulders, back and core.

TRY MORE OF MY POSTURE BUILDING WORKOUTS HERE!

Level: All

Equipment: Mat

Intensity: Low to Moderate

avataravataravataravataravataravataravatar

• Melisa/Maligator April 26, 2015, 3:17 pm

You know, I always forget about this workout until it comes up in a challenge. This time it is the Spring Ahead challenge. I need to make sure I do this one at least 1 time a week. My posture is bad from continuous computer work! Thanks!! I’m going to make a reminder on my phone to do this at least one time per week!

• Melissa/Maligator February 1, 2015, 9:46 pm

Did the Walk on Stride, Stretch & Relax as well as the Dance Party15 min. Fat Blast and ended my night with this for the Fit in 15 challenge! Thanks! I feel so strong and trimmer with this challenge!! Thanks Jessica!

• RuthHill September 22, 2014, 12:26 pm

Just found out that knee pain is arthritis. Have done seven days of physio to strengthen everything around my knees and now I’m ready to pull the rest of me into line, so have started with my posture. Your workouts for the injured/less fit are so important – keep them coming as long as you like 🙂

• maligator September 14, 2014, 3:04 pm

Loved this posture routine! Do you have a DVD collection just for posture, or are you advertising your weight loss set? I think I own everything you’ve put out thus far! Thanks, Melissa PS That wall exercise was a lot harder than it seemed!

• Katielen August 25, 2014, 8:38 am

Just added this on to my other workout this morning as I had a little left in me for the day – I missed this one last week and it’s really nice. I cheered myself on with that plank move – sneaky! But I did it 🙂 Thanks!

• yogachick August 18, 2014, 6:00 pm

How can I reduce my appetite,I struggle to reduce portion size to what is recommended as over years I have become accustomed to large volumes of food,albeit healthy food.I need to shrink my tummy capacity