15-Minute Lower Body Barre Workout

Join certified fitness instructor Jessica Smith live from home for this efficient lower body barre workout that uses just a chair to sculpt and slim your hips, thighs and butt in less than 15-minutes.

Music By: MotionTraxx.com

Level: All
Equipment: High Back Chair (or countertop)
Intensity: Moderate

RELATED VIDEOS:
50-Minute Barre Workout: Barre Burn
30-Minute Ballet Body Sculpt
20-Minute Tighter, Thinner Thighs Workout

avataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravatar

• jeanna January 23, 2015, 4:00 am

I liked this but I had to modify it…I couldn’t do so many reps on 1 leg before having to switch to the other leg.

How adorable is Peanut, snoozing so peacefully in her little bed at the end…

• Angie December 14, 2014, 4:31 pm

Made up for the missed day yesterday but tomorrow, week 3 and im still going strong! I love how these short videos are so effective and they make me literally FEEL like I have worked out longer than what I am actually doing. I have been trying to get in a walk a day as well but I do have to say i find it hard to follow through with because its not on the schedule, but this is a good starting point. THANKS for your support!

• kaytee December 13, 2014, 12:31 pm

What I love about these shorter workouts is that I am motivated to keep going, even though it’s tough, because I know there are only a few more minutes to go!

• melizau7 April 6, 2014, 10:17 pm

Wow, this is tough following the HIT work-out. This final week will be challenging but really enjoying the programme!

• shannanogans April 2, 2014, 11:46 pm

Feel the pear burning! Thanks Jessica and Peanut. I almost quit half way thru cuz my hips are sore, but I did it. See you tomorrow.

• trueprinzez March 26, 2014, 9:18 am

I had to modify this workout for my beginning level. but i love this work out video.

• melizau7 March 18, 2014, 8:39 pm

Wow, it’s a tough one, but great for The Pear work out 🙂 Thank you!

• MissVictoriaDancer February 28, 2014, 11:34 am

just added this onto the end of my floor barre workout with you & it was much harder than i expected!! finished my workout off nicely…feeling the burn! thank you for providing us dancers with fun and tough workouts to keep us in the best shape ever!

• shannanogans February 21, 2014, 8:54 pm

Love this quick workout that targets my challenge areas. Thanks Jessica and Peanut. See you tomorrow for a fabulous Saturday workout session.

• lithium February 20, 2014, 1:46 pm

Again my standing leg seems to get tired faster than the working leg. These barre workouts are really kicking my butt.

• Marnie Carlson February 20, 2014, 12:25 pm

my hips are BURNING!!!!!!!!!!!! great work out

• Robin February 20, 2014, 7:55 am

Whew! This one is harder than it looks but feels so effective. I also enjoy the standing work. I feel like my abs have to work harder to keep good form. Because I’m visiting family and not eating quite as healthy as I should, I also did the 11 minute HIIT routine. Another killer! Excellent start to my day. Thanks, Jessica!

• Alaine February 20, 2014, 7:29 am

Great target workout!!! Know why dancers are so fluid….
    Your workouts make my mornings, then my days, so much better!

• laradj February 19, 2014, 9:36 pm

Loved this workout! Felt the burn in all my problem areas.

• melizau7 February 19, 2014, 8:16 pm

Wow – this is a tough one. “15 mins, is that all?” I thought. Ha – it was short but a really concentrated, effective shot of bun, thigh & leg slimming work. Love it!

• sonya February 19, 2014, 12:53 pm

Loved it, brilliant, nice not having to grovel around the floor and this felt more effective

• jp45nj@yahoo.com February 19, 2014, 9:42 am

Loved this, I can’t believe how my body has changed since I started working out with you!! Thanks Jessica

• maligator November 21, 2013, 5:13 pm

Love this one! Unsure about 1 move and I will write you, Jessica! Love it because of no floor work which means no interference from my puppy! Great workout! Thanks!