15-Minute Squat And Lunge-Free Leg Slimming Routine

Sculpt and slim your hips, thighs and buns without doing a single squat or lunge! Join certified fitness instructor Jessica Smith for this no equipment necessary, knee friendly, full length lower body workout (shoes optional).

Level: All
Equipment: None
Intensity: Moderate

RELATED VIDEOS:

15-Minute Abs, Butt & Thighs Workout
20-Minute Build A Better Booty
40-Minute Belly, Buns & Thighs Walk

avataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravatar

• kelshaffer April 11, 2014, 10:38 pm

Definitely feel the burn after this one! 🙂

• Alaine February 25, 2014, 7:37 am

Great workout…

• jp45nj@yahoo.com February 22, 2014, 10:52 am

This was a great workout!! It was awesome, I needed a break from squats this was perfect short and sweet!

• funhealthlove February 11, 2014, 11:17 pm

I know it’s more of a vain comment – I love how my legs are looking and feeling since working out with Jessica, and Peanut. The 4-week challenge at the beginning of the year was PERFECT to get me back into the groove in a healthy way, I usually jump in too quickly and get injured. Thank you Jessica, and Peanut, for coaxing me along and helping me learn to love my body again.

• q_lesha February 11, 2014, 11:15 pm

This was a good workout. Why do I love my legs because this is one of my favorite body parts on myself. Also they are my “motor machines” that helps me travel and see this beautiful world. 🙂

• Robin February 11, 2014, 11:06 pm

Felt like some cardio today so I did HIIT It Hard followed by this routine. I am so thankful that I am now able to make it through both these exercises without pain in my knees or back. I know that losing weight, working out with you and strengthening my core has made all the difference. When I first started exercising almost a year ago, I had to wear knee braces and I couldn’t stand for more than about five minutes without back pain. All that’s changed. Thanks so much for your guidance and generosity. It has helped me to get strong and toned legs

• maligator February 11, 2014, 10:12 pm

Love this one! Not able to balance, so lightly placed fingers on dresser to do the standing work. But, still can feel it and am amazed at the muscle definition in my legs these days! Every time I stretch my legs I take a few moments to just feel the muscle tone and remember my Grandma who always told me how beautiful my legs were! I love my legs simply because I still have them! I am a lifelong Type 1 diabetic and had a serious break 6 years ago and didn’t know if I would ever walk or even keep the leg I broke and I have it, and I belly dance, walk/jog, do all my JSTV videoes and my legs don’t look half bad after all they’ve been thru! Thanks Jessica! this one was fabulous!

• Aidaliz81 February 11, 2014, 6:33 pm

Amazing how much gets done in so little time! Love the extra ab work! Bonus!
    I ♥ my legs because where would I be without them? They are my pillars! They keep me going even when I’m tired! Oh and ever since I started working out with you Jessica(since around October/November last year),I noticed my legs are much firmer and there’s even less cellulite! 🙂

• Jessica Smith February 11, 2014, 6:40 pm

Oh that’s a great one – love that your legs are your pillars – <3 that 🙂 Thanks for sharing & great work today!

• Sukanya February 11, 2014, 4:23 pm

Hi Jessica, thank goodness I was able to do this awesome workout pretty well! I remember I used to dread doing Pilates workouts earlier. I can see a marked improvement in my inner thighs and legs. They are getting toned so well. I have started enjoying these workouts even more! Thank you!

• Christa Bird February 11, 2014, 1:46 pm

Did this today with Lower Body Barre. I’m stunned that I enjoyed them both!! I’m grateful for the improvement in my leg circulation and balance. Last year I was unable to stand on one leg at all and now, with Jessica’s help, I can do a tree stand (is that what it’s called?) and biceps curls (see Yoga Tone workout). Now to lose the extra weight so everyone can see my toned legs!!

• lithium February 11, 2014, 1:40 pm

like this one. short and sweet

• UGA POLAND February 11, 2014, 12:59 pm

I did this w/o today, it was awesome! I had sore thighs after weight squats, and after this excercises they stopped being sore! That’s fabulous! Thank You! XOXO

• Marnie Carlson February 11, 2014, 12:41 pm

AWESOME work out, doesn’t hurt my knee and still gets my legs working!!!!!!!!!

• amiecharbonneau February 11, 2014, 10:37 am

Your 15 Minute squat and lunge free leg slimming routine rocks! I added in the 15 minute abs, butt, and thighs workout too today. I’m thankful for legs that can carry me where ever I want to go, that can run and play with my son, (and thanks to you) are really looking great in a skirt and my heals 🙂 See you tomorrow! @JESSICASMITHTV #JSTVfit

• Jessica Smith February 11, 2014, 10:48 am

Nice job Amie! Lots of great reasons to <3 your legs! Thanks for sharing 🙂 See you tomorrow!!

• dacro1234 February 11, 2014, 9:45 am

I did this workout and cardio abs. I felt great after both so I thought I would do quick fit series flat abs total body. My legs were shaking during the bridge. So my legs feel fantastic. I will do one of your walking workouts later. Thanks for another great one!

• RenaHardy February 11, 2014, 9:07 am

Love this workout. (no lunges or stand up squats.) 🙂 Really feeling it in my thighs. Great job Jessica. Tuesday 2-11-14

• AmyJ February 11, 2014, 9:06 am

I love lower body workouts that do not require lunges and squats! I have had spinal injuries that have required two surgeries. I love my legs because I can still walk despite these injuries.

• Jessica Smith February 11, 2014, 10:31 am

Nice job Amy! Wow- congrats to you on recovering after surgery! Thanks for sharing with us 🙂

• DimplesCreative February 11, 2014, 9:05 am

At first, I was thinking “Please bring back the squats and lunges!” Just kidding though, because I know it’s a good thing to try new exercises to challenge my body and boy, this was a serious leg slimming workout 🙂

Several months ago when I had gained some weight and my legs were not so lean, I lovingly used to refer to myself as having ‘Thunder thighs’ not to disparage myself but to acknowledge how strong and powerful my legs were even when I wasn’t fully fit.
    I loved my legs back then because my strength has always been in my thighs, hips and booty and those parts have truly carried me, even those times when my less strong upper body should’ve been doing more of the work 😉 Kinda of unique, my legs, have always been strong and curvy, and at my fittest state (which I’m approaching:) they are sleek, strong, long (even though I’m only 5ft3) but still have that gentle curve. I’d never want to lose those curvy calves (lol)!
    Wow, I guess this workout really set off those endorphins since I’m feeling the love for my legs right now!
    Does this mean I’ll be doing this workout again? In spite of those killer moves, I guess I will be.
    Thanks Jessica for spreading the love 🙂

• Jessica Smith February 11, 2014, 10:31 am

😉 Glad we could help spread the love! Keep loving your legs 🙂

• Jill February 11, 2014, 6:02 am

This is one of my favorite workouts. It goes by so fast and I like that I can put my focus on one major body part…especially a part of mine that needs a lot of attention : )

• sonya February 11, 2014, 12:03 am

Goodness my legs are screaming, good though 🙂

• laradj February 10, 2014, 9:09 pm

Oh boy! This little workout got me sweaty and even without the lunges and squats, it made my lower body burn. Wonderful!

• crittervet January 9, 2014, 11:51 pm

Added this to Week 1 of the 4-Week Challenge, combined with Days 4 and 5 which I did today. Legs, abs and entire body feeling the burn today!!! Needed this after pizza with my Mom and brother tonight.