24-Minute Butt, Hips and Thigh Blaster Lower Body Barre Workout

GET OUR BARRE DVD HERE!

Let’s keep sweating – click here to try another one of our BARRE WORKOUTS!

Tone, sculpt, lift, shape and strengthen your buns, hips, thighs, calves and even your abs and back with this at home lower body barre workout led by certified instructor Jessica Smith. No equipment is necessary, you’ll do all the work using just your own body weight and balance in a small space, making this routine perfect for travel!

Level: All

Equipment: None

Intensity: Moderate

avataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravatar

• Theresa April 29, 2015, 7:28 am

I loved this one….i try to do a lower body one day then an upper body workout the next day…..summers coming….!!!

• Allison April 6, 2015, 12:05 pm

As usual amazing and challenging! Really challenges those intricate hip and gluteal area for fine toning!! Such a talent, thanks Jess

• Leanne April 6, 2015, 4:22 am

Thanks Jessica – that was killer!! Very challenging on my balance and I felt the burn.

• Janet March 2, 2015, 8:58 pm

This is a killer. And, I sure wasn’t beautiful doing it, but I Did It! 🙂 Thanks, Jessica. I really think you are the Best.

• Melissa January 22, 2015, 4:08 pm

Wow! Did the 13 min. Cardio Barre, then this one and whew!! Funny because Sassy got up on the bed for this one and ignored me for a change! She knew it was a tough one just like Peanut did! As others have said, my legs were shaking and gave out earlier than your reps, but boy do I feel good! Afraid my booty is going to be hurting tomorrow, but a good hurt! Not sure I’ll be ready for the Fit in 15 Lower Body Blast! Yeesh! My legs may want to leave me!!

• Maria January 1, 2015, 11:33 am

What a great workout! I love all the Barre workouts! I’m sure I’ll be feeling this for days!

• venturegirl2 December 19, 2014, 11:09 pm

Omygoodness will I be able to walk tomorrow?? I haven’t worked my legs this hard for quite awhile. Feels gooood to push my limit. After all that work I was pleasantly surprised at how flexible my body had become, I felt like Gumby Girl in the stretch sequence. Thank you Jessica, this is just what I was looking for!

• DimplesCreative August 1, 2014, 12:14 pm

My legs were shaking midway through to the end! Highly effective though.
    Peanut’s a smart one 😉 I appreciate this workout because it hit those very important muscles that I often nitpick over.
    Thanks again!

• Katielen July 14, 2014, 8:46 am

It was an amazing leg workout – my legs gave way before you finished up with your reps, but I know I achieved benefits anyway. How sneaky barre can be! Peanut knew! ha

• justmove2014 July 12, 2014, 12:26 pm

No Peanut?….Thanks for another good workout!