30-Minute Ballet Body Sculpt

Join certified instructor Jessica Smith from home for this total body, ballet-inspired workout that will help you improve your posture while sculpting and slimming your entire body.

Level: Intermediate

Equipment: 3- to 5-pound dumbbells (or similar weighted objects)

Intensity: Moderate
RELATED VIDEOS:
30-Minute Cardio Ballet

30-Minute Floor Barre

30-Minute Ballet Body: Barre Workout

52-Minute Barre Burn: Ballet Workout

avataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravatar

• Sandra October 28, 2016, 8:18 am

Awesome workout!!! Background music is a little loud.
    Thx!

• Theresa August 24, 2015, 7:29 am

i’ve been trying new ones and i really like this one for a change of pace.
    sweating!

• Megan April 27, 2015, 10:03 pm

I really feel this one in my feet! Sweaty and already feel like I have better posture. Thank you!! 🙂

• wren7 December 1, 2014, 8:13 pm

Love the combination of ballet and free weights but I just couldn’t handle the music. Tried to do without sound but it really works better knowing what’s coming up, where I am in the count.

• leighAblue March 6, 2014, 6:51 am

Always feel like a lady when I am done with a barre workout.

Thank you Jessica and Miss Peanut!

• DimplesCreative March 5, 2014, 12:01 pm

Nice and challenging exercises hitting all the major muscles. Mix any of these moves with a bit of dance technique and I’m there– I’m a sucker for dance infused workouts!
    Me likey 🙂 Thanks Jessica.

• Robin March 5, 2014, 11:38 am

I can’t remember doing this one before but I may have. For some reason, I found it to be more challenging than your other barre workouts I’ve done. I had trouble with my balance this morning so I mostly kept both feet on the floor. Great workout that gives me something to work toward. Thanks!

• Chrissy March 5, 2014, 11:31 am

Always enjoy your ballet inspired videos! Worked up a nice sweat. Thanks Jessica!

• Alaine March 5, 2014, 6:39 am

Love the ballet workouts…truly not very graceful but love the balance challenge.. Thank you the diversity in your class schedule! Telling others of your website and hope they join in too!

• Liz Beardmore March 5, 2014, 3:07 am

Loved ballet when young but always too tall and clumsy to continue! Enjoyed this work out although it got quite tough – My body will be grateful when summer comes! Thanks again, Jessica.

• amiecharbonneau January 12, 2014, 4:13 pm

Day 7 done! I did your Weight Loss Cardio Sculpt this morning, and finished up with this stretch after. What a great way to end the first week of the challenge, thanks Jessica 🙂

• Stephanie January 5, 2014, 7:48 am

Great light-weight toning/ballet style workout. That dog is so cute and I’m not a dog lover. 🙂 I love your apartment view!