30-Minute Cardio Ballet

Burn calories with the grace of a ballerina! Join certified fitness instructor Jessica Smith live from home for this fat-burning, easy to follow, ballet-inspired barefoot cardio session.

Music By: MotionTraxx.com

Level: All
Equipment: None (not even shoes!)
Intensity: Moderate

RELATED VIDEOS:
50-Minute Barre Workout: Barre Burn
30-Minute Ballet Body Sculpt
30-Minute Floor Barre

avataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravatar

• anonymous July 12, 2016, 1:53 pm

I like the modifications you add for those who need low impact. Your videos will be my go-to for cardio days at home because I hate doing cardio at the gym. I found this challenging and fun!

• Brigitta van der Putten May 7, 2015, 11:44 pm

I really enjoy your workouts Jessica. I have been doing the cardio ballet for the last 2 days and it’s not hard, the movements flow well together and I get a good sweat. Your workouts really came in handy this winter when going outside was the last thing I wanted to do. Thank you for sharing this.

• Theresa February 10, 2015, 8:12 am

lpve this one. and ive NEVER done any thing close to ballet. thanks

• gmwilliams May 21, 2014, 7:05 pm

PERFECT for the more tender “time of the month”. Lurv it!

• Sam May 9, 2014, 10:59 am

I did this workout in lieu of Day 11 of the May Challenge, which I will be doing today instead. I’d never done a ballet workout before, other than ballet class from eons ago, so it was more intense than I expected, which was great! I’ll definitely be checking out the other ballet-inspired workouts.

• j4yn33 May 7, 2014, 9:38 am

loved this workout!! thank you, jessica! you’ll be my go-to from now on for ballet cardio 🙂

• shannanogans February 28, 2014, 9:56 pm

First time trying this workout. I love the ballet workouts. They remind me of dance class a long long time ago 😉 This was great. Now for Flat Belly Fusion whatchamacallit workout.

• virginiatarheelmom January 29, 2014, 8:45 am