30-Minute Latin Spice Walk

Zumba + walking = a fun, free walking workout video! Put on your dance walk shoes and join certified fitness instructor Jessica Smith  for this easy to follow,  fun and upbeat walking-based, low impact cardio routine.

Music By: PowerMusic.com
VISIT WORKOUTMUSIC.COM FOR VARIETY OF HIGH ENERGY WORKOUT MIXES!

Level: Beginner/Intermediate
Equipment: None
Intensity: Moderate

RELATED VIDEOS:

25-Minute Dance Walk

30-Minute Dance Party!

40- Minute Disco Dance Walk

avataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravatar

• C Ann August 28, 2015, 10:53 am

I wanted to add on a dance workout after the Power Walk, and this was perfect I love Latin dance workouts. Jessica, I appreciate that you try to work in every muscle on your workouts, especially the core, as well as balance which is so important for me as I’m in my fifties. How nice to see your mom supporting you, she looks fit and healthy too. I enjoyed the outtakes, just love Peanut!

• Luann August 13, 2015, 2:52 pm

Just discovered jessicasmithtv. Love it. I am 62 so these workouts are just what i need. Thanks Jessica.

• Cathy July 24, 2015, 9:39 pm

thanks for these! Just started about a week ago. It’s just too hot to walk outside. I like the fact that I can find something no matter how little time I have!

• Shelley July 7, 2015, 9:40 am

Great workout, as usual….but I LOVE the out takes!!!!!!

• Renee Sloan May 29, 2015, 11:02 pm

I will have to say i have been saying over and over agian to myself that i want to go back to my weight from when i was 18 (130lb) but every work out i tried i hated. Then i found jessica smith tv.com and WOW i feel i love with the work outs. I really love how fun it is and how much i sweat and dont even know it. Also my dog (Ruger) does the same thing that Peanut does … just lays there. Thanks You Jessica for makeing such fun work out that are fast to!!!!!!

• ESTHER WALTON TEDLIS April 16, 2015, 10:09 pm

hi! jessica im so

glad watching ur video and i try to go work out wd you and ur mom…wonderfull too watch i hope i can also lost my weight thank you so much.from the phillipines.GOD BLESS.

• Lori February 14, 2015, 3:24 am

Hi, It is another sleepless night for me. I have problems with that. I had hip surgery in November of 2014 and from laying around and not exercising my weight increased, because of eating the wrong things. I want to get moving and I like to Dance and walk, so when I saw your site it looks like it would suit my needs. I am really hoping together I can shed the extra lbs and also tone up again. I tried to play the video and my computer is kinda old and it isn’t a steady flow. Hopefully I can figure out something to help the video flow smoothly. Im ready to start so hopefully you can guide me to feeling and looking better. Being depressed doesn’t help at all. Adding a workout will also hopefully make me sleep better at night too. God Bless from a cold South Dakota

• Jessica Smith February 14, 2015, 10:53 am

Hi Lori! Welcome to our community! If you have slow streaming, you might want to check out our DVD program here – it might be a great way to get you moving again (plus we filmed it in the bright Miami sunshine, perfect to help you warm up in South Dakota 🙂 http://www.amazon.com/Walk-On-Weight-Loss-Plan/dp/B00R0HUEWK/

• Amy January 27, 2015, 4:44 pm

The bloopers at the end made me lol. Loved them. Very fun workout Jessica, thanks again.

• Janet December 4, 2014, 9:54 am

Love the bloopers with Mom … It makes me feel better, cause I always miss at least one step and then miss another and, if I am in class, I run into someone. lol

• prancermcc September 14, 2014, 8:15 am

This was NOT for me. The 40 minute walk is! I completed 27 minutes of this latin one bu it just is nt’t my kind of walk especially in the AM. It was 6:45 when I began.

• Roz July 15, 2014, 2:12 pm

Hi Jessica, Wow! I just completed your Latin Spice Walk and I L O V E D it! I’m not sure of it’s date of production or your targeted audience, yet I feel as if you made it just for someone like me. Meaning, I have some physical limitations (flat feet, bone spurs and unfortunately arthritis in the ankles/feet), yet my mind and spirit have no limits! My doctor advised no more running or high impact aerobic exercise. So medium to high intensity, yet lower impact workouts are permanently in my fitness future. I believe that with workout choices like the Latin Spice Walk Workout, I can and will always take the steps, within my control, to remain healthy, fit and active! Thank you for giving us a workout that allows us to sweat and have fun! Blessings…

• Kathie June 16, 2014, 4:47 pm

Hi Jessica,
    I just found your webpage of exercises on Sparkpeople today and I am anxious to start my exercise program. They look like they are easy, but are really good for the over body workout. Easy meaning not any complicated moves. Kathie

• MyFitness79 May 15, 2014, 10:50 am

I’m new to your site and videos but I absolutely love the realness you bring to your videos. High five to your mom! I think it is wonderful that you two have this together. I loved the bloopers also, it gave such heart to what you do. Keep them coming! 🙂

• srisfat April 27, 2014, 2:44 pm

ok wow, this video made me sweat alot! two thumbs up. Thank you so very much!

• maligator April 7, 2014, 5:35 pm

Jessica, Just love this one! I love my Walk On DVD set, but this one to me is more fun! Maybe because of the more spontaneous feel? Thank you for all of your videos with such clear berbal cuing! It means a lot to us blind exercisers out here!

• Jessica Smith April 7, 2014, 6:11 pm

Thanks! Glad you liked this one and thanks for getting our walk DVD set 🙂

• sdicriscio March 20, 2014, 9:33 pm

Had a great time with this workout. Truly enjoy all of your workouts. Absolutely love the variety. Thank you!

• justmove2014 March 6, 2014, 8:27 am

Thanks for the fun workout….Love the fact that your Mom is in there with you too….You make workouts fun! 😀

• AJ March 3, 2014, 10:13 am

I am a newcomer to jessicasmithtv but I have enjoyed Jessica so much. The workouts I have chosen are challenging for me but great fun. I just finished this one for the first time and will do it again. Enjoy Jessica and her mom’s “realness”.

• Jessica Smith March 3, 2014, 11:13 am

Welcome to our group! Glad you enjoyed this and had fun with us 🙂 Be sure to check out our upcoming “Dance Walk” DVD – debuting soon! 🙂

• jesso514 February 18, 2014, 10:42 am

Not my favorite. The twisting stuff is too hard on carpet. I really like the interval walk/jog, but it’s no longer playing. I get an error when I try to watch it. Thanks for lots of options, though 🙂

• moira February 11, 2014, 10:38 am

Did this again today ‘cos I love it!

• emcclimon February 8, 2014, 12:29 am

Your mom’s adorable! This video inspired me to work on getting my Mom to work out with me!

Also, I looked pretty ridiculous doing this video, but I had fun and I got my heart rate up, so that’s what counts!!

• maligator February 7, 2014, 7:24 pm

Love, love, love this walk! You know I will eagerly be awaiting a new dance walk DVD! This is the first one I’ve been able to do with the sound quality and verbal cues! Hurray!!

• sonya February 7, 2014, 6:41 pm

Loved this one, was fun.

• Bethanyfrances February 7, 2014, 4:46 pm

I love walking workouts! This is my second time doing this workout and i loved it so much! I’m now following your class schedule after doing the weightloss challenge in January. Thank you so much for making it so accessible for me to make fitness a part of my life!

• lithium February 7, 2014, 4:29 pm

Thanks for a fun indoor walk. Wish I had girlfriends with me for this one.

• Marnie Carlson February 7, 2014, 12:22 pm

this one is so fun………..told my daughter I was happy she never taped me working out with you because I mess up A LOT!!!!!!!!!!! but I also have fun:)

• moira February 7, 2014, 12:05 pm

Thought I was at a party! Brilliant, and couldn’t stop smiling…especially when I made the same mistakes as your Mum Jessica!

• Robin February 7, 2014, 11:03 am

I love this workout. It’s fun but I still work up a sweat. Your Mom is great, too! Thanks!

• GinaH. February 7, 2014, 10:21 am

Thanks for getting me up and moving! This was a fun workout!

• MrsLilly February 7, 2014, 10:03 am

The challenge is over and I’m still here – that means a lot. 😉 I plan to do your schedule as good as it fits to my time and this first week It went pretty well.
    Your walking workouts are great and I like them very much. Thanks for your work – that can’t be said to often!! 🙂

• Jessica Smith February 7, 2014, 6:25 pm

Glad you are still here with us – yay! Keep up the great work 😀

• AmyJ February 7, 2014, 9:25 am

Love the outtakes!

• Leigh February 7, 2014, 8:36 am

I really loved this workout! Thanks!!

• musicmomof2 February 7, 2014, 7:13 am

That was fun! Thanks for another great workout!

• Liz Beardmore February 7, 2014, 3:09 am

I felt quite tired this morning after doing HIIT last night!! So, it was quite hard keeping up with the cha cha chas, but I did – just! ☺:) Thank you!

• LBaey11 February 6, 2014, 6:59 pm

Oh! This workout is so much fun. I enjoyed it a lot. I even find myself smiling while doing it. Thank you so much Jessica. I love this workout a lot.

• Jessica Smith February 6, 2014, 9:06 pm

Glad you enjoyed it! You can’t beat movement that makes you smile! 😀

• pinkytaz84 February 6, 2014, 6:53 pm

I love this workout. It’s fun!! Tnx Jessica.

• Flo February 6, 2014, 1:38 am

I LOVE this workout! You both are brilliant and I always have fun walking this latin spice walk!

• Jessica Smith February 6, 2014, 9:49 am

Thanks Flo! Glad you like this one 🙂 Our new Dance Walk DVD is coming soon and it features a similar walk on it – I hope you’ll check it out once we release it!

• Dani78 February 5, 2014, 7:08 am

Very nice, I needed a more intense workout, but wasn’t feeling up to it, this was great. Your mom looks great too!

• jenny February 3, 2014, 4:01 pm

brilliant thank you again!!

• jenny January 21, 2014, 3:12 pm

hi Jessica thank you so much for the Latin spice walk. i very much enjoyed it, and its nice to see mum working out too! i am back on track today as i haven’t been able to do the exercises for about a week due to shoulder problems, but i am nearly back to normal, so i will get back on track now.

• asy2012 January 20, 2014, 3:15 pm

Check!!! … Also, my waist thanks you for today 🙂

• laura52 January 14, 2014, 11:26 am

January 14, 2014 Day 9 Done. Replaced Power Walk that I did on Monday Morning on Day 8. @JESSICASMITHTV #jstvfit
    Thanks again Debbie and Jessica. I wasn’t able to hear the music very well again doing this walk, so next time I will put on Donna Summers, who is definitely Disco!

• judy.berg2 January 10, 2014, 4:54 pm

This was one of the best walking workouts. Thanks for making it so much fun.