36-Minute Stride And Step Workout

Step up your indoor walk with the use of a step! Join certified fitness instructor Jessica Smith live from home for this fun, easy to follow fat burning indoor walking workout that uses basic steps to burn more calories and amp up your walk.

Music By: MotionTraxx.com

Level: Beginner/Intermediate
Equipment (not required): Step, 1-2 risers depending on level
Intensity: Moderate

RELATED VIDEOS:
30-Minute Power Walk
30-Minute Indoor Interval Walk/Jog
40-Minute Indoor Jogging

avataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravatar

• ROSA L BORGES September 17, 2018, 5:49 pm

Hi Jessica, I love your stride and step workout, could you do a step workout using weights?
    As always thanks for always being so inspirational and motivating.

• Zafirat August 28, 2016, 10:10 pm

Hi

I love your videos…Please more step workouts 🙂

• Drusilla Atchley August 6, 2016, 2:41 am

I would like to purchase the 36 min Stride and step workout. I recently purchased the new dvd. Set with your new one but would like this one also.

Thanks Dru

• Jessica Smith August 8, 2016, 10:36 am

Hi Dru! So glad you enjoyed this routine! This video is exclusively available on our YouTube channel so we hope you will continue to enjoy it for free streaming. And thanks so much for joining us for our new program 🙂

• Linda Barzler July 13, 2016, 10:15 am

Can you tell me the height of the step you are using? Thanks,

• Alice August 5, 2015, 1:27 pm

Love this workout! It’s a perfect blend of walking and step. Back in the day (MANY days ago!) I took step classes and was frustrated because even in the Beginning class there were too many up and over, turn around, 360, blah blah blah. I like the change the step offers, but hated the frustration. Jessica, you have solved the problem !!!

• Vickie June 10, 2015, 6:24 am

Looking for a step workout to get back into exercise. This workout is great! Will add weights I’m a week or so…just what I needed. More of these need to be made, than you

• Ilana April 21, 2015, 9:52 am

LOVED IT!

• Susan January 16, 2015, 11:25 am

Love the step. At first I thought this was going to be a little too easy, but MAN! I got my sweat on! Good workout!

• Traci August 7, 2014, 11:53 am

Oooooo!!! Love, love, love this workout! I was actually looking for a shorter (15 min) workout today and stumbled on this. It looked fun so we tried it and have another new favorite! Awesome way to pump up our walking workouts. Thanks Jessica! 🙂

• cgolden September 15, 2014, 11:15 am

Okay,so at the beginning I thought that this video wasn’t too much of a challenge, but now I am a sweaty mess…… Thanks, Jessica, for the great workout. Got my heart rate up to 85% of THR, yeah!!

• KarenT July 1, 2014, 7:00 am

I love this workout. I have a small step like you used, Jessica, but I opted to use my full step. I thought this would be easy….but it really got my heart rate up and I was a sweaty mess by the time I was done. It was definitely what I needed though, a low impact, but a good intensity workout. You did a fine job with your instructions as usual. Loved it and I love step and really enjoyed the uncomplicated choreography. Hope you make a DVD like this one. I also love your metabolic training one using the step…that one is tough. Now I am signing up for your ab challenge/

• Sherri April 4, 2014, 11:36 am

As a former step instructor, I say your cueing was great! Nice workout. I have outgrown complicated choreography and this workout fit the bill. I still choreograph step moves in my head!!! Love your workouts Jessica.

• Jessica Smith April 4, 2014, 4:02 pm

Well thank you Sherri, my hat is off to you! I am so impressed by step instructors and their amazing abilities! Glad you liked this one even with our basic moves 😉

• viviank March 29, 2014, 5:58 pm

Jessica,
    This work out made me sweat! I love step aerobics and when I was in high school, it helped me lose weight. Fast forward today, I am 38 and will love to trim my lower half(again) by getting back using the step. I loved this work out and I would love to see you come out with a step dvd that’s not complicated. So many instructors use complicated steps and took out the fun of stepping. I think you could bring back the fun! Please, please, please try to make one….crossing fingers!-Vivian.

• jmbotelho March 25, 2014, 5:33 pm

Love. Love. Love your workouts. Didn’t have a step so I used my Bosu. Sweated so much.

• Alaine March 25, 2014, 7:39 am

Thank you again, Jessica!!

FYI – Wanted you to know that yesterday and today I wasn’t able to open the class schedule link! But I cut and pasted the class and put in your search field, and all was well! But curious where there may be a glitch….because this girl would be sad to miss my morning Jessica workouts!!!
    Have a great day!!!!

• Petra February 17, 2014, 11:34 am

I love step aerobic, so I really enjoyed this one. Thanks!

• Lorie February 15, 2014, 3:23 pm

I really enjoyed this!

• lsteady February 9, 2014, 1:11 pm

Enjoyed this one very much. Liked the variety and the change in elevation. I’ll be doing this one again!

• peachpie101 January 11, 2014, 11:38 am

This workout was incredible. It allowed for so any advanced moves to be applied, i really had fun, plus I’m sweating like crazy. See ya soon.