40-Minute Chair Cardio And Strength Workout

Working with an injury or simply need a little more support starting up a workout routine? Join Jessica for this two-part workout that uses a chair (a stability ball can also work for most advanced exercisers) for a total body cardio and strength training session. Do just the cardio or the full cardio & strength session depending on how much time and energy you have. Try following up this workout with our Chair Stretch routine!

Please Note: If you are working with an injury, please use extra caution during this and any other workout program. Never do anything that might compromise your safety!

Level: Beginner/Intermediate

Equipment: A sturdy chair with a back (or a stability ball)

Intensity: Moderate

RELATED VIDEOS:

10-Minute Seated Chair Stretch

10-Minute Chair Abs

avataravataravatar

• Mary Firan January 19, 2018, 4:04 pm

Would love to purchase a cardio chair DVD. Will be having foot surgery in near future. Loved yours but see it’s only available on you tube. Appreciate any suggestions.
    Mary Foran

• Sherry Bishop January 4, 2018, 4:26 pm

hi Jessica. I love your chair workout but despite lots of attempts to get over it, just can’t work with the “music” which really kind of disturbs me. I tried turning it way down but then I can’t hear your instructions. I think YOU are great though, and so is Peanut!

• Carol S Mathus July 9, 2017, 5:20 pm

Where can I purchase these chair dvds?

• Jessica Smith July 10, 2017, 9:44 pm

Hi Carol! Thanks for your interest in this session! This video is available exclusively on our YouTube channel – we hope you will continue to enjoy it streaming it for free there.

• Pj Green January 19, 2017, 9:38 am

Where do I buy the DVD? For the chair workout?

• Helen December 31, 2016, 7:08 am

I broke my ankle two days ago, and my first thought, even before I’d opened my eyes to see the damage, was that I wouldn’t be able to go to the gym, and would lose my fitness. Have just done your chair workout for the first time, and I think it’ll really help maintain my fitness and prepare me for rehabilitation when the cast comes off. Thank you so much!

• Margaret dudley April 29, 2016, 3:16 pm

Is there a dvd for this 40 min chair exercise

• Aari July 17, 2015, 6:14 pm

Hi Jessica, love your videos and highly recommend to friends and family. Your kickboxing workout has been my most popular pin on pinterest! My question to you is, do you have or plan to do family workout where children can be involved? Thanks for all you do!

• trish March 23, 2015, 7:36 pm

I would like to know how i can purchase the dvd

• Janice kulwin March 11, 2015, 10:33 am

How do I buy 40 min. Chair and strength workout did?