30-Minute Indoor Interval Power Walk/Jog

Join Jessica and her mom Debbie for this 30-minute upbeat, fun indoor interval cardio session that combines indoor walking with intervals of moves like jacks, squats and little jumps to boost the intensity and calorie burn (low impact options shown for all).

Level: All

Equipment: None

Intensity: Moderate

RELATED VIDEOS:

30-Minute Latin Spice Walk

30-Minute Power Walk

40-Minute Indoor Jogging

avataravataravataravataravataravataravataravatar

• rachel December 13, 2016, 1:16 pm

Question: When running in place, does it make a difference if I gently run knees forward (kinda low impact high knees) instead of heels back (butt kick style)?

• Ursula April 4, 2015, 2:26 pm

Hi Jessica
    Here in England and in training for my first 5k, since I become a mum, late in life after years of trying I need to be fit and healthy for myself and my one year old.
    With the weather here in England unpredictable can’t always get out for a walk / jog so this is perfect when my one year old taking her nap.

Ursula x

• Karolina October 12, 2014, 6:29 am

I really like this one! I did it today for the first one after the apple shape workout and it was hard, but fun! Thanks for your workouts!

• Grace Peladeau June 27, 2014, 2:51 pm

First time doing this walk/run video. It was quite a challenge. I had to slow down a couple of times. It is so nice to see you have so much fun working out with your mom! One day I hope my daughter will have fun with me while working out. Any tips on how to encourage my tween in joining me? I think she’d really enjoy your videos, just like I do! Peace, Grace
    P.S. she thinks that by asking her to join me working out, it implies she is fat. Ugh!

• Jessica Smith June 27, 2014, 4:29 pm

Hi Grace! I know that it can tough to encourage your daughter without your intentions being misinterpreted sometimes! Maybe if your daughter sees you working out with my Mom and I she may be inspired to jump in, but I’d say (having been on the other end as a teen myself) the best you can do is lead by example and simply be encouraging when she looks to you for it 🙂 My Mom and I love working out together now but I am not sure it would have been the same when I was younger.

• KAP June 11, 2014, 4:13 pm

This was fun and a lot more challenging than I expected. I am so addicted to your workouts and tell everyone I know to try it out! Thank you!!

• Jessica Smith June 11, 2014, 4:17 pm

Thank you! 🙂

• cgolden September 29, 2014, 3:28 pm

I am right there with you,KAP. I am a dietitian and I teach nutrition classes to adults. I tell students that exercise is the fountain of youth. When I see the eyes rolling, I tell everyone how much fun and how addicting Jessica is. I know I have some converts !!

• cschultz626@sbcglobal.net May 29, 2014, 10:03 pm

This workout was so fun and challenging! You and your mom are so cute together.
    Great job Jessica and Debbie!

• Jessica Smith May 30, 2014, 2:37 pm

Thank you! We had a lot of fun filming this one together 🙂

• smachlus March 3, 2014, 5:26 pm

I never have done this one! I loved it…It was tough yet fun. This is easily one of my favorites. Thanks so much Jessica…love working out with you 🙂