Workout Clothes: What We’re Wearing in Our New DVD

5 Fat Burning Miles

So many of you have inquired about the tops we’re wearing in our newest DVD, “Walk On: 5 Fat Burning Miles,” so I thought I’d share where we bought our tops.

Beth is wearing Under Armour’s “Take a Chance” tank in berry. It’s a really cute and comfy cotton-blend top that can be worn loose and more flowing or tied in the back for a more fitted look. It doesn’t offer much support or lining so you’ll want to wear a sports bra or similar tank under it.

I’m wearing Soybu’s Goddess Tank in dragonfly. It’s a really comfortably fitted tank that is a little longer (I like having my tanks a little longer in general for bending over moves if you know what I mean!) with a nice scoop neck that works well with a sports bra underneath.

And my mom Debbie is wearing Jamie Sadock’s Mary Sleeveless Top in shangri-la. I loved this color on her and this top is so versatile it doesn’t really even look like exercise wear (though it does offer the same sweat wicking benefits as your typical fitness tanks)! You can wear it for a workout and/or out on the town – it works well for both. This one also doesn’t offer additional support, so you’ll probably want to wear it with a sports bra or bra of some kind.

Fyi, we purchase all of our wardrobe items and aren’t sponsored or affiliated with any of these companies — this is not a sponsored post.

avataravataravataravataravataravatar

• Marie B., New York May 3, 2018, 7:04 pm

Hi Jessica! I love all of your videos and just purchased your 8-week program! I am turning 59 in a couple of weeks and find that I relate to and compare myself with all three of you. Beth is especially strong and flexible (those deep squats!) and I can’t help but be curious. I understand if she doesn’t want to share…but how old is Beth? Thanks, and God bless!

• Jessica Smith May 7, 2018, 9:24 am

Hi Marie! Thanks so much for joining us for Walk STRONG 3! We are so glad you will be joining us on this journey. We agree – Beth is amazing! I’ll defer to her to answer this now, but we do share ages in the intro of the original Walk Strong 🙂

• Gina Shea March 26, 2018, 5:53 pm

Hi Jessica, just love your videos!! I just did your walk on tone your trouble zones and your friend Lisa is wearing a top that I love, perfect for the 40 plus walker, can you tell me where your got it? Thanks Jessica!!

• Evelyn January 30, 2018, 8:55 pm

HI Jessica,

You are wearing a beautiful Mango colored top in the Barefoot Fusion segment of the 6 week Walking Stong series. Where did you get that please?

Love the workouts!!!

Regards,
    Evelyn

• Jessica Smith February 1, 2018, 7:01 pm

Hi Evelyn, Thanks so much for joining us for our 6 Week program! I believe that particular top is from Lululemon, from a few years ago (not sure if they still carry it or not).

• Alessandra November 3, 2017, 8:14 am

What a great picture! Having worked out with you guys a lot, it feels like watching a picture of three old friends, it’s wonderful. I’m ready for the 15th, and super excited

• tsrn September 21, 2017, 1:41 pm

Those companies should send you new clothes as gifts.

• Nancy January 14, 2017, 6:16 pm

Love all of you, and your outfits! Debbie you look absolutely amazing, fit and strong on this video. You inspire me as I am close to your age. Work it girl!

• Juliet April 12, 2016, 1:32 pm

I love the outfits. What clothing companies are you wearing for the “Walk Strong” dvd?

• Karen January 22, 2016, 8:35 am

Thanks for sharing. You always look great and fit. Love your workouts and have your new set of DVDs but haven’t opened yet…. Maybe today!

• Mary June 23, 2015, 1:17 pm

Hi there!

I am a mom of three little ones and I get bored easily, but with all your choices it keeps me interested. Thanks so much for doing your videos on YouTube! 🙂 I really appreciate your clothing choices too! Nothing hanging out! Yeah! 😉 ( I used to HATE working out). Now I look forward to it. 🙂

• Karen June 19, 2015, 5:53 pm

love hearing about what you are wearing. Love them all and I will be getting that DVD.

• Jacqueline Vaughan June 13, 2015, 11:11 pm

Thanks for the info, Jessica! The tanks look great in the video.